Chapter 114:Ehhh....

This chapter is kinda boring!!! Sorry for any misspelling or grammar errors!! I didn't proofread!! Enjoy.

QUE POV
        I laid across the bed full cloth. I just got back from dropping Kellie and Kali off at school. Kelsey was gone, she dropped the boys of at pre-K, then she went to work. She's working most of the time so I be here by myself until I go get the kids. I took a quick shower and threw on some sweats. I was hungry so I started making me some friend shrimp and rice. I ain't no chef but my shit me good.
"It smells good" Kelsey said. She kinda scared me because I wasn't expecting her, I thought she was at work. I glanced at her and continued cooking.
"I'll be out of your way in a few. I thought you was at work." I said as I steered my rice around.
"Your not in my way...Yea I did have work but I left early because I wasn't feeling good." She said as she sat down at the bar counter. I chuckled shaking my head.
"What's funny?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders and continued doing what I was doing. It was silent for a god 10 minutes before she broke the silence.
"I'm sorry" she whispered. I looked at her and she had her head down.
"I'm sorry for the things I said to you. Ever since we separated I feel like all I did was put you down, push you away, and tell you how much of a fuck up you are. I never meant anything, I never meant to hurt you Que" She says. I just stared at her. I didn't know where any of this was coming from. She sucked her teeth and looked up at me.
"Please say something?" She said.
"Kels. I don't know what to say. You shouldn't be apologizing. I'm the cause for everything. Everything you said to me was true" I said.
"Que-"
"Nah let me finish...that night I pushed you. I wasn't think straight my mind was fucked up. It was as if someone else was controlling me...at Kellies birthday party, I didn't mean what I said Kels. I was fucked up for even bring that STD situation up. I apologize for what I said." I told her. She nodded her head.
"What ever happened to your lil girlfriend?" She asked. I chuckled. My food was done. I made my plate and made Kels.
"Aw for me how nice" she says as she scooped a spoon full of rice in her mouth.
"I don't know, last I saw her it was Kellies birthday. I put her ass out on the Highway. She lucky I didn't fuck her up" I said thinking back to that day.
"What! What happened? I thought you was in love with her" Kelsey giggled. I squinted my eyes at her.
"In love with her nahhhh. She started talking disrespectful so I put her ass out my damn car" I said not wanting to get in detail of what she said because I knew Kelsey would want to fight her. She nodded as she stuffed a shrimp in her mouth. I watched as she lick her lips as she chewed.
"So What happened to your clown ass nigga? I thought you was all in love with his bitch ass" I said. She busted out laughing as she playfully rolled her eyes.

Kelsey POV
"Why he got to be a clown and a bitch?" I laughed.
"But we not together. We broke up 4 months ago." I said. He nodded his head and licked his pink plump lips before taking a bite of his shrimp. I quickly looked away.
"What happened between y'all?" He asked with a mouth full of food. I rolled my eyes. He know I hate when he do that.
"Don't talk with your mouth full Que" I said.
"Oh my bad...but what happened between y'all" He asked again.
"It Just didn't work out" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"What you mean by that? There gotta be a reason Why tho" he said still talking with his mouth full. I looked away.
"He claimed I was leading him on. And he always accused me of not feeling the same way he did" I said. Que looked up at me and stopped chewing.
"Was you leading him on? Why would he think you didn't feel the same way?" Ques asked. I sighed and bit my bottom lip.
"I don't know. I don't think I was. He thought I didn't feel the same way he did about me because I didn't say it back" I said.
"Say What back?" Que questioned with a confused look. I looked at him for a while.
"I never said I love you back" I whispered as I stared into space. I felt Que staring at me.
"Why....why you never said it back?" He asked. I knew he was staring at me but I couldn't look at him. I looked down at the counter.
"Because...how can you love another man when your heart belongs to another....." I said as I looked up at him. I quickly got up.
"I'm gonna go lay down" I says very lowly as I got up and went upstairs. I undressed and put on a big t shirt and got under my blankets. I felt a tear fall down my face. Than more came and I just let them fall. I pulled my blanket over my head and let sleep take over my body.
       I was awaken by a light nudge in my side. My eyes fluttered open and it was Kali.
"Hi mommy." She said. I jumped up looking at the time. It was 4pm.
"Hey, how you get here? Where's Kellie and your brothers? Where's your dad?" I questioned in a panic. I didn't know I was sleep for that damn long.
"They went to go get food. Daddy told me to wake you up" she said. I calmed down and hugged her as I went into my closet to find something to throw on.

To be continued......