Chapter 44:Catching Up

KALI in picture

QUANELL POV
"DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY!" Kali yelled while running full speed to me. She jumped full force into my arms. I broke down. Crying hard. I hugged her tight and kissed all over her face. She giggled.
"Daddy missed you so much" I said while kissing all over her face.
"Kali missed you Daddy" Kali said with a giggle. That made me laugh. I stopped kissing her and just admired her. She was so gorgeous, can't believe I missed out on almost a year of her life. A put her back on the ground. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards up stairs.
"Look at my play room daddy." Kali said in excitement while pulling on my arm. I followed her lead to her playroom. It was full with nothing but toys. She ran straight to her doll house picking up to dolls.
"Daddy you be boy and I be girl" she said while handing me to boy doll. I heard giggles coming from behind me.
"Having fun?" Kelsey asked with her arms folded.
"Actually yes." I said. She smiled in nodded her head.
"We'll talk after me and Kali finish talking...ok" I said. She nodded her head and disappeared from the door.

KELSEY POV
It warmed my heart watching Quanell and Kali bond. I was praying to god she remembered him. I made sure to show her pictures and videos of him everyday so she wouldn't never forget him. I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in" I said. A sleepy Quanell walked in.
"Can we talk?" He asked. I nodded my head and motioned for him to take a seat. He took a seat in front of me in my love seat.
"Where's Kali?" I asked.
"She's sleep. I put her in her bed." He said. I nodded my head.
"The house is beautiful Kels. You did a nice job a decorating....I would of lost it if she didn't remember me Kels." Quanell said.
"She would never forget you Que. your her father. Everyday-everyday I showed her pictures and videos of you." I said with a giggle. He giggled and started pulling at his beard.
"Thank you..thank you for everything. I don't know how I'll ever repay you" he said. I grabbed his hand and intwine it with mine.
"Repay me by never leaving us" I said. He nodded his head and kissed my hand.
"Tell me-tell me what happen. Why you leave NY. I wanna know everything" he said. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I looked down at the floor and than back at Quanell.
"The day after I testified, I received a text from your dad. He said he wanted to visit Kali so I agreed. Once he got there, he wasn't alone. Jay was with him. Jay had that look in his eye. I think he back to sniffing coke. Anyway, they came in acting normal, next thing I know your dad has a gun to my head and Jay had a gun to Kali. I lost it. Your father didn't waste no time touching me either. Fucking pig! They wanted the money Que. I only had the $100,000. They knew about the 2.5 million. They told me if I didn't have that by next week....they-they was gonna kill my baby. And they was gonna kill me...I-I didn't know what to do..I was scared. So the next day I packed our stuff and left in the middle of the night. They would of killed us Que. I was so scared man. He...J-Jay took my ring. H-he took my engagement ring. He said it was worth more than enough. The only you had that was apart of your mother. He took it. I tried to beg him but he still took it. He took it." I said while breaking down more. Just rethinking the whole situation made me emotional. Quanell grabbed me and placed me in this lab while rocking me back and forth.
"Don't cry...I'm gonna handle everything. I promise." He said. I looked up at him.
"NO...please. I don't want nothing to happen to you." I begged him. He softly kissed my lips.
"Nothing is going to happen to me. Just trust me" he said. I nodded my head and placed my forehead on his.
"I trust you" I told him. I know deep down he was fuming because of what happened to us and than about them taking the only part of his mother he had left, her ring. I caresses his cheek and pecked his lips. He licked my lips and pulled me into him. He tongued me down as his hands roamed my body. His hands finally landed on my ass. He gently squeezed it and pushed me into his growing hardness. I could hardly contain myself. I have no sex or nothing since he been locked up. The only thing I had was my pink dildo but that was getting boring.
"I missed you" I moaned in his ear. He chuckled.
"Who you miss more. Me or him" he says while grinding his hard penis against my wetness.
"Hmmmmm let me think" I joked. He playfully grabbed me by my neck and sucked on it. I let out a small moan.
"I missed you...I missed you so damn much but you know I missed her too" he said while grabbing at my throbbing pussy. I bit my lip as I ran my hands through his waves. He stood up with me in his arms. He slowly laid me down. He removed his pants and shirt. He slide off my sweatpants and took of my tank top. I was left in my matching lace pink thong and bra. He smirked down at me as his eyes roamed my body. He ran his hand from my neck down to my stomach. He climbed on top of me while placing wet kisses on my neck and breast.

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, I didn't reread. This chapter is short..I know...scene will continue in the next chapter.