Chapter 103:Secret Lovers

***Sorry for any misspelling or grammar errors!! I didn't proofread! Enjoy!!***

QUE POV
     She started heading upstairs until I remembered my kids was here.
"Shit...Danielle my kids here" I said. She turned around facing me and smiled. She walked up to me.
"I can meet them?" She asked excitedly. I bit my bottom lip. I don't know if Kelsey would even let that shut fly.
"Uhhh not today. Maybe another day. Me and their moms having talked about bringing other people we date in their life's" I told her. She nodded.
"Ok...I can understand that, but I do want to meet them. We been together almost a year and I want them to get to know me if we're gonna keep seeing each other. I don't wanna feel like I'm a secret" she said. I grabbed her by her waist.
"What, your not a secret. Never was and never will be. You my girl you know this. I just don't want to go against their mother wishes. I don't want her to feel like I'm disrespecting her by being a female around our kids" I told her. She had a disappointing look in her eyes. I kissed her and she smiled.
"I'll call you later....iight" I told her. She smiled nodding her head.
"Ok...love you" She said. I smiled. She knew I wasn't gonna day it back so she just accepted my smile as a gesture of say it back I guess. I walked her out to her car and she left. Me and Danielle been together for almost a year. I met when I was at the mall one day. She was checking a nigga out and I can't lie she caught my eye too. Danielle was beautiful she's stood about 5'3 light skin, nice ass, funny, smart. Even tho she was only 24 she had a good head on her shoulder.

Danielle(Que Girlfriend)We would just chill and talk for 2 months straight until she gave a nigga head and I kind of fell for her

We would just chill and talk for 2 months straight until she gave a nigga head and I kind of fell for her. Her mouth worked wonders and her pussy was good but not as good as you know who. Do I love her? I don't know. I like her a lot but I just can't give her my love right now because my heart still belongs to Kelsey and I'm still in love with Kelsey. I can't see my self loving no one else but her.

KELSEY POV
      I looked at my outfit in the mirror and smiled. I was going on yet another date with my boyfriend of over 1 year Rashad. Rashad and I  met about two years ago at my job. He was an intern to become an RN and I was his supervisor. At first it was strictly professional. But we started going on little lunch dates and it went from there. He made me feel like something. The way he talked to me the way he treated me made me feel so loved and wanted. Do I love him? Yes! I do. Have we told each other that no but we both know it tho, I'm scared to love him because I don't wanna be hurt. I know Rashad won't hurt me how Que did me but I'm still scared. Rashad is scared to love, he admitted that to me. 3 years ago his 6 year old daughter died in a car accident, his baby mother was drunk driving, that broke him to pieces. When we first started hanging out he honestly told me he wasn't looking for an relationship because he won't allow another female to hurt him how his baby mother hurt him when she killed their daughter. But he soon changed his mind after we got to know each other more. My phone rung I smiled seeing it was Rashad.
"Hello?"
""Hey beautiful I'm at your door"
"Ok, I'm coming right now"
I hung up grabbing my purse. I opened the door and he stood there looking like a sexy chocolate treat.
"Hey beautiful. You look amazing like always." He told me as he kissed my lips.
"Thank you. You look good too bae" I told him. He smiled grabbing my hand as he guided me to his car. He opened my door helping me in and got in the driver side.
"So how was your day beautiful?" He questioned as he pulled off. The whole ride we talked. This is what I loved about him, he always showed me affection and showed he cared. He looked so good. Rashad is about 6'1 brown skin, nice smile, smart, goofy, funny, handsome af, muscular, and a beard. People would think he a thug but he ain't, they would be shocked to know he's a Registered Nurse.

 People would think he a thug but he ain't, they would be shocked to know he's a Registered Nurse

Rashad(Kelsey Boyfriend 😍)

At first he was kind of thrown off that I was still legally married. But after I explain everything on how where legally separated and are going through the process of divorce he was cool with it. He's a year older making him 30 and me 29. The car stopped and he got out help me out. We was at this nice restaurant. We sat and at as the soft music played in the background. We had small talk but we was too busy enjoying this food. He cleared his throat.
"You talk to him about it yet?" He asked. I looked up at Rashad as I finished chewing.
"Um no not yet. Probably when he bring the kids back next week" I told him. He nodded.
"If you don't want me to meet them it's cool, I ain't tryna rush you" He said. He's been asking to meet my kids for the last two months and I've been postponing it every time. It's not like I don't want him to meet them since we been together over a year but I just don't know how to bring it up to Que.
"No it's not that bae...it's just I kno how their father can be. He's selfish. And I know he'll make a big thing about it" I told him. He smiled and nodded.
"I understand. If I was him I will feel some type of way too." He said eating a piece of his fish.
"I'll talk to him when he bring the kids back ok. I really want you to meet them. I'm tired of feeling like I'm hiding you. They deserve to meet you if we plan on being together for a while" I said. He smiled. He leaned over the table kissing me.