Chapter 86:Tell Me U Want Me

If I happen to write JADA POV I really mean KELSEY POV lol Sorry for any misspelling or grammar! I didn't proofread. ENJOY!!!!!!!

1 month later....
JADA POV
   Me and Que aren't together but we are cool for the most part. We both decided we shouldn't get back together but we should stay cordial for the girls. We talk and text everyday nothing too serious tho. Today I was dropping the girls off at his house. I pulled up and he was outside talking to an elderly man. He noticed my and he shook the guys hand and jogged towards my car. I got out.
"Hey" I simple said. Opening the back door and getting Kellie out.
"Hey, how you been?" He asked opening the other door and helped Kali out.
"I've been good..you" I said.
"Good" He said. We looked at each other and I looked away. I handed him Kellie.
"I should get going." I said opening my door but he stopped me.
"Come up, for a little" He said. I just looked at him.
"I don't think that's a good idea...I really need to go" I said.
"Where you gotta go?" He questioned. I just stared at him. I didn't have to go anywhere. I didn't have work so I was just gonna go home and chill. I just feel so nervous and stupid around him.
"Exactly...no where. Come on" He said with a smirk. I hesitated but just followed inside the building. It was nice. We took the Eli stir to the 9th floor and got off. We walked down a few doors and he unlocked the door. He allowed me to walk in before him. I hesitated again but just went in.
"I'm gonna go lay Kellie down cause she falling asleep. Come on Kali I'll put on cartoons for you." He said. Kali went running down the hall and he followed. I stood by the door feeling out of place. My eyes darted all around his place. It was nice, and clean, and he had this big ass tv plastered on the wall. Typical Que. I looked around and noticed a bunch of pictures of Kali and Kellie that I never seen. He must of took them when they be with him. I picked up a picture and smiled at it. My babies was so cute. I made my way around the living room looking at other pictures. He had a bunch of him and his mom. His dad. And then I noticed a picture of us. It was the picture of when he proposed. He was licking my face and I was showing off my big ass ring. I giggled.
"That's my favorite picture of us" I jumped and turned around. He was standing just a foot away from me. My heart started beating fast. I just gave a small smile and sat the picture down.
"I should get going" I said heading towards the door.
"Why?" He asked. I stoped but didn't turn around.
"Kels- "
I shook my head and turnt to him. Tears fell from my eyes. He slowly walked up to me.
"Why you crying?" He asked sounding sincere. I wiped my tears and shrugged.
"I don't know" I whispered as I wiped my tears. He just stared at me.
"Come here" He said holding out his hand. I shook my head as more tears fell.
"Come here...don't cry ok" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me to him. He hugged me.
"I just feel so stupid...I feel so stupid when I see you. Because I know you look at me and think about that shit" I cried. He hugged me tighter.

QHE POV
I gentle grabbed her face in my hands and looked at her in her beautiful chinky eyes.
"Kels...I told you I forgave you a long time ago. When I look at you I don't think about the shit. I look at you and see the mother of my daughters, I see someone who made a mistake just like everyone else, I see the woman who I fell in love with 8 years ago. I see you Kels. Fuck what happened in the passed. It's just us right now." I paused.
"Kels. I just want you and all of you. I want us, I want our family back. I wanna marry your chocolate ass and grow old with you" I chuckled and she did the same as tears fell from her eyes.
"I love you Kelsey.. with every breath in me I do." I told her. She stared at me.
"I love you too Quanell" she said. I crashed my lips into hers. Our tongues played with each other as I walked her backwards and her back hit the wall. I looked down at her as we kissed. I pulled away for a second.
"Tell me you want me just as bad as I want you" I whispered against her lips. She looked up at me in a daze. I stuck my hand in the front of her leggings and she gasped. She was already wet. I played with her.
"Tell me Kels. Tell me you want me sad bad as I want you" I said sticking my finger in her. She flinched and bit her lip.
"Uhh I want you. I want you as bad as you want me" She moaned. And that's all I needed to hear as I picked her up by her waist as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her into my room and laid her on her back as she still had her legs around my waist. We kissed and I placed wet kisses down her neck. I sat up and pulled her shirt off and undid her bra. She looked at me with lust in her eyes. I smiled and laid back on top of her kissing and sucking on her tits as I took one of her hard chocolate nipples into my mouth. She instantly pushed me off.
"What the fuck Kels?" I questioned getting mad. She just agreed to this shit and now she denying me I thought.