Chapter 91:It Ain't Safe

Sorry for any misspelling or grammar errors!! I didn't proofread!! ENJOY LOL

QUE POV
Continued...

The DJ was on the microphone hyping the club up as Tupac "Hit 'Em Up" blasted. Everyone went crazy.
"That's why I fucked your bitch, you fat motherfucker
Take money
West Side, Bad Boy killers
Take money
You know who the realest is
We bring it too
Take money, take money"
I made my way to the bar because a nigga needed a shot. Twizz was being pulled away by a girl.
"Sup Ash...can I just get 2 shots of Patron" I told my bartender. She was a stud so don't think I'm fucking her. She handed me my my two shots. Ash was cool ppl. Funny, and she was cute to be a stud. She railed the females in and that made us money.
"Thanks Ash..." I said as I handed her a hundred and walking off. I was headed back to my office when I felt a gentle tug on my arm. I looked down at the person hand then at their face. She smiled.
"First off, fuck your bitch and the clique you claim
Westside when we ride, come equipped with game
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife"
"I was hoping we saw each other...and look, here we are." She said with a big smiled. I chuckled.
"Sup. You stalking me now?" I joked. She giggled.
"If I was stalking you, I think you would know" she flirted. I chuckled. Que get it together. I nodded and admired what she was wearing she wore a black dress with colorful sequence on it. I can't lie, she looked good af.
I looked back at her face licking my lips. She blushed.
"Racheal right?" I said. She giggled.
"Yes. I never got your name tho?" She said eyeing me. We stared at each other.
"Um I'm Que" I said.
"Just Que? That's not short for something" She quizzed. I chuckled rubbing my hand down my face.
"So What brings you to this club?" I asked her trying to change the subject. She ran her fingers through her hair.
"I've heard about it and just decided to check it out" she said bopping her head to the music.
"We bust on Bad Boys, niggas fucked for life
Plus Puffy trying to see me, weak hearts I rip
Biggie Smalls and Junior M.A.F.I.A. some mark-ass bitches"
"So where are you from?"she asked. I looked at her.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because you got a strong accent. It's sexy" she said. I smirked shaking my head. This chick was too much.
"I'm from Brooklyn. You want a drink" I offered her she nodded her head and I guided her to the bar. I could help but get a glance at her ass. I know black is suppose to make you look thinner but this dress was doing her justice. We both took a seat as I nodded my head to Ash.
"What you like to drink?" I asked Racheal.
"Vodka and coke is fine" she smiled. I nodded.
"Ash just get me two shots of Henny" I said. Ash passed me my two shots and Racheal her drink.
"Anything else boss" ash asked.
"Nahh". I passed her a hundred. Racheal just looked at me.
"Your the boss" she asked. I nodded my head.
"So your like the owner?" She questioned again. I chucked.
"Yes I'm the owner. This is my club" I said.
"That's dope as fuck" She said. G Easy "No Limit" ft, Cardi B started blasting. Racheal swayed her hips as she sipped in her drink.
"If I hit it one time I'ma pipe her
If I hit it two times then I like her
If I fuck three times I'ma wife her
It ain't safe for the black or the white girls"
"It ain't safe, it ain't safe, it ain't safe, it ain't safe, tell your man pipe up nigga pipe up" she sung as she shook her butt. I smirked watching her. I took both my shots and sat back watching her. She smirked at me as she continued to dance. She finished her drink and sat it down. She seductively walked to me.
"Came dance with me" She said.
"Nahh I'm good" I said. But she wasn't taking no for an answer. She stood rocking her hips back and forth in front of me. I just watched her. But once Cardi B verse started playing she turned into a whole freak. She rapped ever last word as she danced like she was a stripper.
"I need tongue
I need face
Give me brain, concentrate
I go foam, product case
Kill a weave, rock a lace
Fuck the Moe
Buy the ACE
Fuck the Ghost
Drive a Wraith
Get some money, flood the Rollie
Fuck the Rollie, patty face"
She bent over shaking her ass. Her dress was rising up exposing her pink thong but that didn't stop her. I don't know how but she ended up in my lap grinding and twerking on me.
"My career takin' off
These hoes jogging in place
Swear these hoes run they mouth
How these hoes out of shape?"
The more she bounced her ass on me the more I grew harder and harder. I held her hip as she did her thing.
"Can you stop with all the subs?
Bitch I ain't Jared
If you really want some smoke
You can pull up, you can get it
Grab a hand full of braids, make a nigga eat me out"
She looked back at me and smirked. I was took busy looking at her ass that was exposed.
"Put a white boy on Sazón
I might turn G-Eazy out
Keep it G from the club 'til the end, from the spot
You know me, Cardi B
Pussy poppin' on the charts
If I hit it one time I'ma pipe her
If I hit it two times then I like her
If I fuck three times I'ma wife her
It ain't safe for the black or the white girls
It ain't safe
It ain't safe
It ain't safe
It ain't safe
Tell your man pipe up
Nigga pipe up"

1 hour later....
     It was going on 2:30am and the club was about to close in an hour. After Racheal gave me that dance we just chilled at the bar for a little than hung out in VIP. She was on the dance floor most of the night dancing with some friends see made. The whole time she was dancing she made sure she gained my eye contact. This girl is trouble. I was feeling tipsy but I was alert. Racheal plopped down next to me.
"You think you can give me a ride home?" Racheal whispered in my ear looking tipsy as well. I nodding my hand finishing my drink. She sat back on the sofa. Her dress was hiked up exposing her thick ass thighs.
"See something you like?" Racheal questioned looking up at me. I chuckled.
"When you wanna go home." I asked her.
"Whenever you ready." She said. I stood up.
"I'm ready now. Come on" I said making sure I had my phone, keys and wallet. She stuck out her arm so I could pull her up. I pulled her up as she smiled.
"Thank you." She said. I guided her to the side entrance as we made our way to my car. Once we got in I sent a text to Twizz letting him know I left and texting Kels that I was on my way. I looked at Racheal and she was eating some m&ms. I chuckled.
"Whattttttt" She said as she ate another m&m.
"You hungry?" I asked.

To be continued.....

Que forever asking a bitch is she hungry!!! I'm fucking dead omg lmfao 😂😂😂😂😂😂