Chapter 11:I Love You

QUANELL(POV)
6months later.....
      Me and Kelseys relationship has been going great. That night I told her what happened between me and Wayne. Well I didn't tell her everything but most of it. I've been thinking about Wayne lately, and my god daughter Mya. I hope they're doing good. Mya 2nd birthday is coming up, I wanna go see her but I'm not too sure. I haven't seen or spoken to Wayne since that day. I also told kelsey about Erica, and all they shit she was saying. I made sure she understood that I wasn't going back to Erica. Kelsey is the only female I want. And if y'all nosey motherfuckers are wondering, no we haven't had sex! Surprised right. I ain't in no rush, I wanna be patient with her cause I know she ain't ready. About 3 months ago she gave me my first hand job haha. She was clueless about how to exactly do it but I guided her every step of the way. I love pleasing her every chance I get. I love seeing the lil faces she make when I be sucking on her clit. I added a finger to it and she went crazy. Awww my baby so innocent. To be honest I'm crazy about her. She makes my heart beat fast just by looking at her. Do I love her? I honestly do! This past year with her has been amazing! I'm kinda scared to tell her I love her tho. I'll do it when the time is right. Her birthday is next week So you know I had to go all out for my bae. I'm on my way to look at this Venue for her party in upper Manhattan.

KELSEY(POV)
     Me and Quanell's have been doing great. Can you believe we been together for a year. It went by so fast. I think I love this man. Omg I can't believe I said that. He's been so loving and patient with me. About 3months ago I gave him a handjob. I wanted to kiss it or maybe even suck it but I was scared. He told me I don't have to do anything I'm not comfortable with. But boy...he sure knows how to work that tongue of his. JESUS!! He be eating it as if his abuiela made it! Hahaa. Any ways lets get off that topic, I'm on my way to work right now. Quanell kepts asking me about what I wanna do for my birthday. I think he's tryna throw me a party but I told him no.

QUANELL(POV)
"This place is perfect...I'll take it" I told the venue owner. He smiled. I signed a couple papers and now it was time to plan and decorate. I hired Sharon Rose to decorate the venue. She one of the top interior decorators in the country. I told her I basically wanted everything bling out, sparkle everywhere.
1 week later.....
       "Happy Birthday bae" I said to Kelsey while kissing her passionately.
"Awww that you bae" she said while kissing me back.
"You ready for your first surprise"? I asked while picking her up and sitting her on the counter.
"First surprise? Quanell I told-" I cut her off because I already know what see was about to say.
"Shhh..yes I know what you told me. But as long as where together I'm always gonna spoil you." I told her.
She just looked at me with a annoyed look on her face. Kelseys was the only chick I knew that didn't like receiving gifts.
"Come on..its outside. But you have to close your eyes." I told her while guiding her outside. "Ok when I get to 3 open your eyes.....1............2.........3.."

Audi S5 Kelsey's birthday gift👆🏾     She just stood there in shock

     She just stood there in shock.
"Do you like it?" I asked her. She didn't answer. I face turned to anger.
"You don't like it? Man I knew you wouldn't, I'm sorry bae. I'm so fucking stupid." I said while walking back towards the apartment. She grabbed me.
"No...I-I love it." She said with tears coming down her face. "This is the s-sweetest thing...anyone has ever done for me" she said while wiping her tears. Damn I didn't think she would get that happy.
"Come here" I told her while hugging her tightly. She started laughing.
"I love it Quanell, but I can accept it" she said.
"What you mean, I brought it for you" I said while handing her the keys.
"Quanell how are you affording all this. Do you know how expensive this car is" she said.
"Of course I do...I've been saving up" I half lied. She just stared at me and than the car.
"Come on, let's check out your knew car" I said while walking to it.

KELSEY(POV)
     I was in shock that Quanell brought me a Audi. Wtf. I know he had money but not that kind of money. That got me thinking...what does he really do. But I can't lie I was beyond excited.
"Thank you bae" I said while kissing him.
"Don't thank me bae, you deserve the world" he said while caressing my face. I smiled.
"Ok are you ready for your next surprise?" He asked with a big smile.
"Quanell...I-" o started to say.
"Shhh....what did I tell you before. You deserve it ok. I don't wanna hear nothing else ok" he said while kissing me.
"Ok" I gave in. We lead me back into my apartment. He handed me a Versace bag.
"Open it" he said while smiling ear to ear. I opened it and my eyes lit up. It was a cream colored dress. It was Versace. I opened up the other bag and it was knee high gray Versace boots. He handed me another bag and it was a custom made pink Chanel purse.
"Do you like it? I had all of it custom made just for you?" He said.
"I love it so much." I said while getting up and attacking him with kisses.
"I loved it so much baby." I kept repeating still kissing all over him.

Kelsey's Birthday Outfit👆🏾

QUANELL(POV)
Later that night......
     I'm so happy Kelsey liked her gifts. I can't wait until she sees her party. We made it to the venue. I told Kelsey it was a restaurant and we was having dinner her. I opened the black glass doors and "SURPRISE" she was definitely surprised.
"I can't believe you pulled all this off, and with out me knowing" she said.
"I'm good like that baby" I said. Everything was great, people was having fun, and most of all Kelsey was having fun.
Hours later....
      It was now 2:00am and everyone was staring to head home. Kelsey really enjoyed herself. We headed out the building to the Lemo. Surprisingly I wasn't drunk. I just had 2shots of Henny but that shit been worn off. And y'all know Kelsey innocent ass ain't drink a drop of nothing.
"I had so much fun, thank you for making this night special" she said while caressing my face than my beard.
"Anything for you" I replied back. We began kissing. We was tongue each other down. She surprised me and straddle me.
"What you doing girl?" I asked her with a smirk. She smiled and continued kissing me. Damn. The kissing started to get heated. Than she wanna start moving up in down while still straddling a nigga.
"Mmmm nah don't do that bae" I said while still kissing her.
"Why" she whispered in my ear while continuing to do it. I sliped my hand down to her butt and lifted her dress. She was wearing the lace thong I got her. I licked to of my fingers and slide them slowly in her.
"Mmmm oh my god" she moaned. She stopped bouncing on me and started breathing heavy. I continued to finger fuck her. In and out, in and out.
"Uhhhhh ohhhh baby" she moaned but louder. I continued doing it and doing it.
"Quanell, uhhh oh my god....baby no" she moaned. She was close to coming. After a few more seconds she cumed on my fingers. I removed my fingers licked them then wiped them with a tissue. She just layed on me with her legs still straddled around me.
"You ok" I asked her while rubbing her make. She nodded her head.
"I love you Quanell" she blurted out.
"What" I said while pulling her back to look her in the eye. She tried to act shy and bury her face in my neck.
"Nooo, what you say" I asked her while giggling. She sat up and looked me in my eyes.
"I said I love you." She said. I smiled. Nahh I smiled hard AF. From ear to ear. I've been waiting to hear this.
"I love you too" I said while kissing her. She smiled and we shared a kiss. I honestly and truely love this girl. And I'm happy she finally knows.