Chapter 197 -Baby F & F 👶👶

Over eight hours later, the first wail was heard throughout the hospital as Finley Elijah Mikaelson was born, Klaus was practically gleaming as he was passed his baby boy though the work continued for Bella as she gave birth to her beautiful daughter; Faith Stamon Mikaelson. Finally her babies were born and everything was right.

"You did it baby" Klaus informed as he perched on the edge of the bed, kissing his wife's damp hair. In his arms he held two bundles, one of which he quickly handed to his wife to hold, carefully avoiding the many wires that penetrated her skin.

"I did it Nik" she cried and Katherine was beaming from the side as she exited swiftly, Damon and Stefan had arrived in the time she'd given birth and Dorian had vanished along with Nadia though Elijah remained.

"Is it over?" Stefan asked and Katherine nodded. Never in his life had Stefan Perviously imagined that he'd be sat waiting for his sister to give birth to Klaus's child whilst Katherine held her hand for support but that was exactly the situation, how odd a path their lives had taken but he couldn't be happier with the outcome.

"I think you can come see them now and if not I'll compel the nurses" Katherine giggled and waved the three men in. When they saw the happy couple perched on the blankets with babies in their arms they all smiled happily.

"meet Finley Elijah Mikaelson and Faith Stamon Mikaelson

"meet Finley Elijah Mikaelson and Faith Stamon Mikaelson." Klaus introduced and Elijah gasped as tears pricked his eyes at having his name there.

"Stamon?" Damon chuckled as he glanced at Stefan, it was obvious where the name had originated and they loved it.

"Rebekah's going to be sad to not get a name in there" Katherine giggled as she cooed to the baby girl in Bella's arms. The married couple had swapped children during the time there so they could meet their kids.

"Do you want to hold them?" Bella asked and Elijah nodded hesitantly as he was at the front. Klaus stood up and placed the baby boy gently into Elijahs arms, the big brother was in shock. In his entire immortal experience, he never imagined holding Klaus's child in the same room as Damon, Stefan and Katherine.

"Stefan" Bella ushered over with her free hand and the youngest Salvatore quickly moved to her side, gently accepting the baby girl into his arms. Both children had perfect porcelain skin and their features were clearly in perfect proportion despite only just having been born.

"They look like you bells" Damon informed and Bella smiled happily as Klaus held her hand, rubbing the back softly. "Except the eyes, they have the same shaped eyes as Klaus...how unfortunate" he continued on to tease and Katherine flicked his ear with an eye roll.

"When is it my turn?" Katherine and Damon whined in almost sync before they shot one another skeptical looks. Everyone laughed gently and the babies were soon passed around them all in random patterns before returning to their parents.

"I'm going to go call Jenna and Alaric, they don't even know you've given birth yet Bella" Katherine smiled and exited. Bella rested her head on Klaus's shoulder and felt his phone buzzing continuously in his pocket causing her to frown.

"Why are you so popular?" She queried though not in an accusing tone, more curious and joking.

"War has began Bella and I don't know if I'm going to be able to protect you and the kids" Klaus stressed as he looked down at his babies in their arms.

"Go"

"What?"

"Nik, I love you more than anything in the entire world, hell more than myself but you need to keep you and your family safe and by that I mean Elijah and Rebekah"

"Bella, you are my family now"

"That doesn't change the way I feel, I will be fine here for now but war doesn't wait for a time when you are ready, you need to go and kill him like I know you can"

"I'm so lucky" Klaus expressed as he looked at her with watery eyes.

"Yep..pretty much" she smirked and he chuckled as he kissed her passionately.

"Come back to me?"

"Always"

Book two: out now- My Broken Family

🎉 You've finished reading ✔️| My True Family (A Twilight / TVD /TO Crossover)(K.M Love Story) (COMPLETE) 🎉