Chapter 4 - Story Time📚

A/N Bella wears the dress in the picture above. Give me ideas of what you want to happen. :)
Symone Xx

Bella's POV
Alaric, Jenna ,Damon and i all stand by the front door saying goodbye to our family, we are going to meet the Cullens. I wear a short dress which is turquoise silk at the bottom and frilly white at the top. I wear white stiletto heels. And my hair is elaborately curled. Damon and Alaric wear suits and Jenna wears a lilac dress with matching heals, her hair is in a messy bun.

"Okay then, let's go" Damon says and we all climb into my bright red Ferrari. I zoom to there house and smile when we arrive, i haven't been here in so long yet it looks the same. Alaric knocks and Carlisle opens the door, his eyes widen when he sees us, apparently he wasn't told we where coming.

"Come in" he says with wide eyes, he drags his hand through his hair. Once in the sitting room, they stare at us. I can tell Damon is going to snap.

Alaric grabs him as veins appear on his face. I growl at him, you can't take him anywhere. Veins appear on my face and the Cullens all gasp at my. Once we are all back to normal the questions begin.

"What are you?" Rose asks, i smirk, this could take some explaining.

"We are all different things" Alaric says whilst frowning, "Caroline, Stefan, Damon,Jenna and i are vampires" he begins but is cut of by Emmett scoffing.

"You are not vampires" Emmett laughs and i roll my eyes and lean back in my chair... This is gonna be a long night.

"On the contrary son, we are not vampires" Carlisle grins at me and i grin back, he's heard the legends. I stand with super speed and hug him, he hugs me back enthusiastically, i then hug Esme and Jasper before sitting down.

"What about the rest of us?" Alice asks.

"I've hugged the people i forgive." I grin, she folds her arms unhappily.

"You see, we are original vampires, after time they evolved to become like you, only a few covens like ours exist but we can still make more. The volturi were complicated, they wanted our family, Bella especially but we denied. We have a vampire royalty as well, the Michaelson's. They agreed with the volturi that our race of vampire is left alone, we are allowed to do as we wish. As i was saying, we are all different thing, Bonnie is a witch, Jeremy is a hunter...a hunter was a creature that was designed to kill all vampires, he doesn't kill us though. He has special powers which enable him to kill vampires. Matt and Elena are immortal, but not like us, they where made using a spell, they don't need blood to survive. Tyler is a werewolf, a real one not a shifter. He used to turn every full moon but then Klaus Michaelson turned him into a vampire werewolf hybrid." Alaric explains, without talking about me.

"So what's Bella?" Edward asks and i grin at him. His breath hitches, Damon chuckles and puts his arm around my shoulders protectively.

"I am something different all together, i am a witch/ vampire hybrid.'' I explain in a bored tone, they all stared shocked.

"You're a heretic?" Carlisle asks shocked and i nod. "You're the last one" he mutters and i smile.

"Damon can you take Jenna home?" Alaric asks, Jenna is asleep with her head on his shoulder. I don't need sleep but i can sleep if i want to.

"Yeah i guess" Damon says and leaves.

"How did you turn Bella?" Rose asks me. I look down and Alaric hugs me as a single tear rolls down my cheek.

"Two months after you left i got a call saying Renee and Phil where found dead, a month after Victoria appeared and killed Charlie, i was left alone so i went to the meadow and Victoria was there, she tried killing me but Damon killed her first, he then turned me." I say whilst looking down.

"We left you in danger" Edward says looking horrified, he cares.

"Bella..." Alice starts but i cut her off.

"Alice i forgive you, i forgive all of you but that doesn't mean i can let you back in my life, not yet, we have a very powerful vampire after us and i will not put you in danger, I'm sorry" i say and we leave.

A/N what do you think? Do you like it? What can i do to improve? Is there anything you want to see in the next chapters? Comment and vote.
Symone Xx