chapter 154- yacht🛥

Bella stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed and proud, she'd gotten ready in less than half an hour.

Bella wore a white bikini set with a white shawl cardigan of a sheer fabric,  a golden belt around her waist and various bracelets on her wrists along with both her wedding ring and her engagement ring on her hands. Her hair was in a messy bun and she wore reflective shades that were an iridescent pink with gold rims.

Before she left, she grabbed her white sandals and made her way into the kitchen, seeing her husband by the stove

Before she left, she grabbed her white sandals and made her way into the kitchen, seeing her husband by the stove. She wrapped her arms around his waist from behind. He turned.

"You look perfect sweetheart" he smiled and pecked her lips, they truly looked fabulous together.

"Should we take a photo to send to the others?"

"Okay, come on" he dragged her to the open wall turning so that the sea and beach was in the background. Nik held his phone up and snapped a quick photo of her on his arms before the sunny beach.

"It's perfect" she informed an he sent it to Elijah before turning off his phone and guiding her into a chair.

"Food for the lady" she giggled at his words and took the plate from his hand. They ate in silence.

"When are we going down to the beach?"

"Right now" he grinned and took her hand, once more, taking her down to the beach and back across the dock to the yacht.

"I couldn't of imagined a better honeymoon" she sighed as she lay on the plush couch, he smiled down at her as he began sailing and she glanced around, spotting a captains hat and smirking devilishly.

"Why are you smiling like that?" He asks suspiciously and she giggled, zooming toward him and putting the hat on his head, snapping a photo and giggling like a fool.

"Very funny love" he chuckled and took it off if his head. "Do you want to steer?"

"I don't know how" she informed, he laughed and spun her into his arms, her hands grabbing the wheel and his placed over hers.

"Wait!" She instantly froze, thinking she'd forgotten something. Instead he put the hat on her head and she groaned, trying to take it off but his hands kept hers in place. He snapped a photo and she groaned but laughed in one.

"Let's sail!" He chuckled.

"I I captain" she giggled and they sailed around before he decided to drop the sail.

"Do you want to swim?"

"Sure" he removed his shirt and shoes along with his wedding ring and took his phone out of his pocket whilst she removed her cardigan and shoes, her jewelry and phone already off and with his.

"Let's go" he chuckled and they jumped from the yacht together, landing in the ocean with laughs.

----
"I love you" she whispered a few hours later, they were still in the water and her legs were wrapped around his waist.

"I love you too" he confirmed and kissed her sweetly before they began swimming to the boat again, the water was becoming cold as the sun went down.

"I'll wake up earlier tomorrow, I promise" she spoke and he chuckled, helping her back onto the boat and putting a large towel around her shoulders as he headed back over to the anchor, pulling it up with little effort.

"I love this" she sighed as she lay back on the sofa "i wish we could stay right here forever" she sighed and he smiled at her with a small sigh, he wished they could as well.

"One day we'll come out here again, we can come for every anniversary if you'd like?"

"That sounds wonderful" she smiled and he smiled in return, walking to her and kissing her lips sweetly. They were now almost back to the island and Bella had took a short nap.

"We're back" she woke up instantly and noticed that the sun had already dried her flesh.

"Let's go, I've got dinner planned." He smiled and she nodded, heading out of the boat and to the house, him following behind her shortly.

---

Bella stepped out of the shower and quickly chose her outfit, she didn't know what Niklaus had planned for dinner but she was excited. Bella wore a beautiful dressed that had been packed for her, the top hugged her cleavage perfectly and the bottom flowed elegantly, a slit for her leg in the ivory material.

The top had intricate patterns and was created out of lace whereas the bottom was satin. A large solid gold band ran around her waist and she curled her hair into large curls.

She didn't want their honeymoon to end, of was perfect in every way, it was exactly how she'd dreamed it to be and more