Chapter 127- Bloodbath💣

The sight was ghastly, in all angles of the room, supernatural creatures fought for their lives, for the lives of their loves and for the lives of their families. Blood seemed to speckle as rain, drowning the rooms and its occupants.

Niklaus Mikaelson fought among the hundreds, his true self projecting as he shredded and slaughtered any attacker that attempted to reach the stairwell, the other two originals and himself had been enlisted to protect the staircase and he took the job, Bella stood at the top of the staircase alongside the other witches, each casting spells and enchantments. It was no longer a battle, it was a war.

Isabella Marie Salvatore Swan growled in frustration, throwing a spell at a werewolf who she saw lunge at Rebekah from behind, the witches had the best view and were so far managing to retain the health of their allies.

''Birdie" Dorian called to her and she whipped around to see what he wanted, the originals had been dragged further into the crowds, away from the staircase and the enemies took that as their opportunity to reach the witches who protected their family.

Bella ran across the balcony, dodging the knives that one crafty vampire was throwing from below. Finally the vampire witch hybrid reached the staircase and stood beside Dorian, blocking it.

Both Dorian and Bella kicked and punched every creature that tried to reach the witches , their enhanced skills outweighing their enemies and killing them quickly.

"Come on Dorian" she enthused to him, they weren't sure how long they could keep up their protection on the witches but the witches were only human if you removed their powers and the originals side would all perish without the witches.

"I'm trying Lil' bird but its a bit hard if you get what I mean" he growled as he plunged his hand through a vampire chest, feeling the vamps ribcage crack from the pressure and feeling his blood drench his sleeve.

Bella stretched her arm out over his shoulder capturing the neck of a werewolf at the exact same time as he did the same, both cracking the werewolves necks in sync and then twirling around to continue battle.

Bella looked over the railing to see a vampire with his hand in Klaus's chest and she screamed, she couldn't let him die, before she could move though, Dorian captured her waist, dragging her back .

"Stop! Only my brother can kill him! He's fine!" Dorian pestered and by the time she looked back at her fiance, Dorian proved himself right, Klaus had now ripped the vampires head off and was fighting again.

"Okay" she whispered, noticing that the originals had reclaimed their spots protecting the stairwell so Bella ran back across the balcony to her original position. "Davina!" She yelled suddenly as a stake was threw at the teenage witch, Bella jumped in front of the girl, taking a stake to the back.

Davina gasped in shock as Bella collapsed to her knees before her and suddenly Ariana (Jacobs imprint) appeared and dragged Bella into a room off of the balcony to remove the wood. The teenage witch watched as the shifters joined the fray, the enemies were definitely not anticipating that.

"Dorian, where's Bella?" Rebekah yelled when she noticed the hybrid missing and Dorian shrugged but his confusion was short lived as Bella reemerged, blood soaking the back of her shirt. Ariana emerged also, carrying wooden stakes, she had brilliant aim and so she began to throw the wood into the crowd, managing to only hit enemies.

"Wow" was all Sophie said to that tactic and Bella grinned as she shot spells out at the vampires and werewolves of Silas's army however she was yet to see the leader himself or Elena gilbert for that matter.

Isabella whipped around when she heard a scream to her right she looked over and saw the witch, Betty, choking on blood, a stake through her chest, Bella looked up and saw the vampires below grinning and they threw more stakes.

"Duck!" All of the witches ducked in sync and stakes slammed into the plaster behind their heads.

"Shit" Dorian mumbled and Bella gasped but began crawling across the balcony again, glad that the railing was a solid brick wall. Dorian followed her and they soon reached a trunk which she pushed open,handing him vervain laced weapons, bows and arrows mostly.

Bella jumped up onto her feet and stared over the railing to see everyone fighting still, she then raised her hand to Dorian, giving him the signal.

"Red!" The witches screeched as one, as loudly as possible and every vampire or hybrid/ werewolf on the originals side ducked away. The witches threw vervain and wolfsbane grenades into the crowd, causing all of the enemies to fall and scream in pain, allowing the original team to swoop in and rip off heads quickly.

The battle was commencing rapidly but it was uncertain whether it would be won without loss.