Chapter 82- New years eve🕒

Isabella awoke with very little intention of leaving the house upon that day, this was until she discovered what day it truly was, new years eve, it was the end of 2016. She was shocked, only now realizing that she'd been with her hybrid fiance for a year, she smiled at the thought and turned in the bed to gaze at him as he slept, his eyes flickered open when he felt her gaze, revealing the Irresistible blue tundra which was his eyes.

"Morning" she grinned, kissing his lops briefly, he smiled at her and hummed lightly.

"Mmm, good morning" he answered, slamming his lips upon hers again, she giggled as her phone wailed and he groaned, shoving the pillow over his ear in annoyance.

"Hello" she spoke into the phone, to the unknown caller beyond.

"Bells?" The voice was gasping and husky, she easily identified it as Jacob Black and sat up quickly, Jacob Black should of died a hundred year ago.

"Jacob?" She whispered, not sure whether to believe that her best friend was alive, that would surely mean that he was a vampire, why hadn't she known before.

"Yes" he was sobbing now "i thought you died, the Cullens said you did but now they are back and they said you are alive, and engaged!" Jacob queried, he was shocked to find that his best friend, his sister lived.

"I am, how is this possible? How are you alive right now?" She cried silently and felt Klaus running his hand along her arm comfortingly before sitting and fully wrapping her in his arms, placing his chin on her shoulder and sitting her between his open legs.

"I'm a wolf shifter" Jacob responded gently and Bella felt Klaus tense in confusion behind her, he was a thousand years old but knew not of what the boy spoke of.

"The quilete legend?" She gasped, remembering the story and grinning, knowing her best friend was alive.

"Yep" the male voice cheered.

"And i found my imprint!" He gushed happily.

"She's a vampire called Ariana and i love her Bells, she's gorgeous and amazing" he ranted as she giggled, it was almost as if they hadn't spent one hundred and something years away from each other.

"I'm so happy for you Jake" she cheered.

"Now tell me about your fiance" Jacob demanded, sounding protective, she laughed and leant backwards into Klaus as he chuckled.

"His names Niklaus Mikaelson" she grinned down the phone, still loving to say his name, she turned in his lap and straddled him as he grinned at her, lying down onto the pillows.

"The Niklaus Mikaelson! The original hybrid?!" Jacob yelled sounding excited, she pulled the phone away from her ear, his shouting was affecting her sensitive hearing.

"Yep, the one and only" she grinned at Nik and kissed him gently.

"That guys a legend!" Jacob screamed again and Nik grinned triumphantly, liking the boy already.

"He really is!" Bella agreed happily.

"Congrats Bells!" She grinned at his response.

"Where you at girl?" He spoke , trying to imitate a girl making Bella laugh, she really did miss him.

"New Orleans!" She responded and he gasped.

"And to think I've been in little old la push this whole time" he gasped. "I've got to go now, Ariana is here but I'll have to come visit you soon in New Orleans" he promised and she smiled.

"Yes you will" she responded with a smile on her face.

"Bye, love you bells"

"Love you to Jake" she responded to her brother for all intents and purposes, Niklaus growled at this but she kissed him and he relaxed, she hung up and threw the phone to the side of the bed, deepening the kiss.