chapter 122- Klauella X2💙

Klaus and Bella had spent the entire day lounging around in bed when they were rudely interrupted, Marcel barged straight in, not notifying them if his arrival.

"Up!" He demanded like a spoilt child, Niklaus was becoming increasingly annoyed with Marcel's clear leadership, he'd been demanding the originals to do as instructed which was largely unfair.

"We've got a party, old school style, drinks and all" the younger vampire king winked and sashayed away, leaving the other two with no way of protesting. Klaus swing his legs off the bed, standing up and walking over to the closet, getting dressed as Bella merrily sat and watched him.

"Up sweetheart" Klaus teased as he left and she sighed but otherwise didn't move an inch. Suddenly she was being pulled to her feet and looked around to see all the females from the quilettes and Davina in her room.

"Can I help you?" She groaned and all the girls exchanged happy smiles before pushing her to sit at the vanity with zero explanation.

"We're helping you get ready" Ariana finally explained and Bella rolled her eyes. Tue next thing she recalled was standing in front of a large mirror looking at someone who looked nothing like her, she was beautiful.

Her hair bounced in large bouncing curls around her, her skin a perfect porcelain, her eyes attracted attention, lidded with a beautiful gold shadow, a perfect winged slick catching eyes. Her lips shone a perfected crimson, her natural curves enhanced by the retro white dress she wore, white stiletto heels to match.

"Wow" Bella whispered upon realizing that it was her who she stared at, she turned and hugged the girls behind her (Emily, Davina, Ariana and a few more) "thank you" she smiled, suddenly realizing that the girls wore all black

"Let's go" Davina giggled, grabbing Bella's hand and directing her to the door.

"What's the party for?" She queried as they stepped onto the balcony.

"Your engagement" Emily confessed and all the girls ran away, leaving Bella standing on the balcony, she glanced over the banister to see that there were many people below, hundreds possibly, and they all wore black, except one; Nik.

"Hello sweetheart" he greeted as he walked up beside her, everyone below raised their glaces to the engaged couple as Nik wound his arm around her waist "you look gorgeous" he complimented and she smiled. Then, the party began.

"Let's see people" Bella suggested after a few minutes and he agreed, leading her down the stairs to the crowd of people, they had little to no chance of blending in as their white attire stood out.

"Bella" she turned to see Elijah standing beside Katherine, both dressed impeccably, Bella hugged her mother figure in confusion.

"Why aren't you at the safe house?" She worried and Katherine smiled, kissing the girls forehead.

"We couldn't miss your party, we're returning after the party" she assured and hugged the girl once more.

"I'm glad you are here" she assured and Katerina giggled and pointed behind her, the young vampire win white turned to see a large projector and board. Images appeared on the screen of her and Nik...

A picture of Bella appeared from her human day, Bella and Jake leant against a wall together, their arms folded and smiles on their faces, they looked extremely happy. She suddenly felt an arm around her shoulders and looked up to see her wolf best friend smiling.

"I remember that day" he reminded.

"So do I" she assured and smiled.

Klaus assessed the photo, seeing his fiance as a human was peculiar, she'd changed now, before she looked so innocent, now she was different but he did not mind

Klaus assessed the photo, seeing his fiance as a human was peculiar, she'd changed now, before she looked so innocent, now she was different but he did not mind. He held her hand and he smiled at her before dragging her away to get champaign, he handed her a flute and she sipped it, content.

"Come on" he chuckled and pulled her across the room to the doors where she found her father, she wasted no time in jumping into his arms, of course he caught her easily and swung her around in an awkward circle, placing her on her feet shortly after with a smile.

"Did you see the photos?" She asked him and the ex chief of police nodded to her with a smirk.

"I was the one that gave them the photos" he chuckled and she giggled. Suddenly she felt arms lift her up and turned her head to see Rebekah, Damon, Stefan and Caroline which made her giggle and just to hug them all as fast as she could. Klaus on looked with a happy smile, dragging her away as soon as he could to stand with her in his arms.

"I love you" he mumbled into her ear, her back pressed against his chest.

"I love you more" she counteracted, before he could deny it, she slammed her lips to his and they briefly saw camera flashes but ignored them, focusing on each other.

"Dance with me?"

"Of course" Bella giggled and he pulled her into the centre of the black attired people, dancing gently to the tune which miraculously slowed as they began dancing. The two stared into one another's eyes, spinning and flowing, paying no attention to their dance moves but looking effortless in their grace.

"Why today?" She asked, referring to the party.

"With everything which was happening, you deserved a day off" he smiled, his eyes briefly travelling to her purple wrist and away. They continued dancing in silence, spinning and twirling, the crowd around them dispersed as everyone stopped and stared at their perfectness, they were a marvelous couple....