Chapter 47-Manners🍽

Rebekah placed yet another piece of cutlery on the table, lost in thought, Bella was watching her from where she was stood pouring wine into glasses at the marble counter. The blonde was clearly lost in thought and didn't even pay attention to the fact that she was putting too many forks on the table.

"Rebekah" Isabella prompted and the original broke from her daze, looking down at the forks scattered across the table and blinking in confusion before picking up the extras and walking back towards Bella.

"What's wrong?" The brunette asked her, she didn't seem sad but she looked like she was thinking about something deeply.

"Damon, I feel things for him which i can't describe" she mumbled lowly and the younger vampire turned the tap on, trying to tune out their words so that the others would not hear.

"I understand what you mean, it's okay to feel how you are feeling." She stated, analyzing the blonde's face.

"What if he doesn't like me back?" She mumbled looking at the ground, for somebody who was generally very self oriented and vain, she was acting strangely out of character.

"Are you serious? He clearly adores you" the brunette proclaimed loudly, almost shouting it, that wasn't a good idea as the other vampires in the house probably heard her as well.

"Shh!" The original hissed in irritation and when Bella gave a awkward apology smile she laughed.

"Call the boys, dinner is served" Bella proclaimed as she lay the final plates on the table and smiling at her work. Rebekah giggled before turning off the running water and yelling for her brothers and the Salvatores.

"Smells delicious" Stefan complimented as he entered "but then again, Izzy is an awesome cook." He laughed.

"Taught by the best, dear brother" she smiled.

"Stef isn't the best" Damon's voice announced as he entered "i am" he finished whilst sitting down at the table.

"Only at cooking pancakes" she laughed loudly and sat beside him as the original brothers entered, Klaus kissed Bella's forehead as he sat at the head of the table opposite Elijah who was at the other end. On Klaus's left was Bella and Stefan and on his right was Rebekah and Damon.

"Tastes marvelous" Elijah complimented after a few minutes of hushed eating.

"My girl is amazing" Niklaus stated, capturing her hand within his large one.

"Hell yeah, have you heard her on the piano?!" Damon suddenly yelled loudly in agreement.

"Manners Damon" Elijah muttered and Damon scoffed whilst rolling his eyes.

"Wait! Damon? Manners?" Stefan and Bella questioned together before laughing loudly.

"Good one 'Lijah" Isabella joked.

"I have manners" Damon announced and everyone stared at him as though he'd grown another head.

"I do" he demanded and they all laughed.

"Now that I remember, the ball is tomorrow" Elijah smiled happily and the others groaned, hoping he'd forgotten. "Don't sound so sad, it is a ball about the founding of the French quarter, us original played a big part of it!" He demanded his logic to be heard.

"I'll go, on one condition. " Damon stated and Stefan exchanged a glance with Bella, knowing he'd say something stupid.

"This wasn't a debate but what is the condition?" Elijah prompted.

"I get to eat the waiters" he smirked.

"Manners Damon" Klaus mocked Elijah's voice and the noble original rolled his eyes at the attempt.