Chapter 95- Genevieve🤗

"You are all here for different reasons, though I'm sure you will all have so much fun. " Papa Tunde smirked devilishly and continued to stroke Bella's curly hair as she tried to get free as tears trickled down her face. He laughed at her vulnerability but continued pitifully soothing her as though she was an animal.

"Now, if you'll excuse us, Bella and I best be going" he smirked and all three girls struggled to get free all at once, they couldn't leave one another but they had no choice.

Papa Tunde laughed at their pitiful attempts and grabbed the table Bella was lay on, which upon closer inspection was a uncomfortable hospital bed, fit with rusty wheels that squealed as he pushed her through the plastic sheet door.

"Bella!" "Izzy!" Two female voices screamed out to the younger vampire as she escorted form the room, her whimpers and pleads for help were heard as the cot was pushed through the derelict corridors.

"No! Please!" She pleaded to Papa Tunde but he took no notice to her pleas, deciding to push her through a random door to the left and into a larger ward that held broken tables and unused rusted medical equipment.

"Can now sweat pea, I'm sure the two of us will become the best of friends" he mocked her and grinned happily as she cried out in fear, the terror she'd seen in Rebekah's eyes when she saw Papa Tunde was enough to know that he was untrustworthy.

-elsewhere on the property

Katherine was frozen when she realized that the evil resurrected warlock had taken Bella away. Rebekah however sobbed and screamed violently, demanding release, neither Katerina nor Isabella knew the full extent of the horrors that the warlock had done and what he'd do to the sweet swan girl.

"Now now, it appears my job has been started for me" another taunting voice was heard, Rebekah's entire body froze, her bones locking momentarily before she began thrashing upon the hospital cot, desperately suffering to release the bounds that held her.

"Rebekah, Rebekah its okay, its okay" Katherine's voice floated through her brain in a soothing manner, attempting to sooth the terrified original but it was of no use.

"It will be okay when poor sweet Belah learns her lesson!" The voice taunted once more and a new figure appeared in the minute ancient room. The lady before them looked like a blast from the past, her hair pinned into red ringlets around her head and she adorned an aged hospital nurses attire and she looked eerily creepy by just her pale countenance and dead gaze.

"Genevieve" she stated whilst sweating in fear, the events of 1919 swelling through her brain like a tornado, threatening to destroy her at any given moment.

"Hello Rebekah" The red haired lady smiled and stroked her ex friends cheek gently, the glint in her eye becoming more prominent. "Now if you'll excuse us Miss Katherine, Bekah and I have much to catch up on" Genevieve snikeed at the doppelganger and began pushing Rebekah's hospital cot to the doorway.

"Oh, but don't worry, your new friend shall arrive very soon" the resurrected ginger witch yelled over her shoulder and pushed Rebekah down a corridor, humming on a seemingly absentminded way.

"Nik will find us!" The blonde original almost bellowed, adamant that her brother would be their savior but if not, Damon would stop at nothing to save her.

"Oh, you really believe that? Even after he finds out what you have done?" The ginger smirked as she pushed Rebekah into a ward that was fairly empty.

"You know nothing!" The blonde yelled, hoping her words would diminish the ginger's arrogance but knowing that Niklaus would never believe his sister for the treachery she'd completed, however long ago.

"Do you really think he'll forgive you?! Or your little lover boy?! He'll never love you for what you did!" She screamed before taking deal breaths, calming herself and looking relatively surprised with her own outburst.

"This has nothing -Nothing at all! To do with you!" The blonde hollered in return, fuelling the gingers own anger.

"It has everything to do with me! You killed me and I'll make you sorry!" Whatever collective emotions she housed disappeared and she was left infuriated.