Chapter 178 - Expensive cars & Birthday wishes.🎁❔

"Well what are you waiting for? Go and get ready" Elijah ushered from his position in the living room, everyone stared at him in confusion before deciphering what he meant.

"How are we dressing?" Rebekah queried her eldest living brother and the suited original pondered the question only momentarily.

"Nothing too fancy, it doesn't really matter what you wear. " he responded and they all exchanged glances before slouching up the long stairwell to change, Bella sat on the mattress for a while before deciding to get changed as well.

She dressed as casually as she thought she'd get away with, wearing a green sweater, blue ripped jeans, a grey body warmer, grey boots and Ray bans lodged in her curls.

"You look as beautiful as ever" Niklaus smiled as he emerged and pressed a kiss to her candy coated lips, reveling in the sensation of love that never seemed to cease to amaze him

"Why thank you, you don't look so bad yourself" she returned coyly and he laughed before placing another kiss to her lips. They eventually liked hands and began to descend the stairwell together, quickly joining the feast of the family at the bottom where they had huddled.

"Are you going to tell us where we're going now Elijah?" Bonnie asked curiously as they waited for Katherine who was rocking Nadia in farewell. Nik and Bella were standing to the opposite end of the room, huddled closely and bidding their own children a quick goodbye, charting them to be good for Alaric and Jenna.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you" he smirked his famous Mikaelson smirk which was usually reserved for when Niklaus messed up.

"No but it would be less annoying" Damon breathed out and was shot a look from the oldest original which effectively shut him up for a while.

"Anyway, we best be off" the eldest gentlemen ushered and they all waved a quick goodbye to the remaining occupants before heading out into the bone chilling freeze of Iceland.

Klaus gripped Bella's hand softly as they trekked through the snow and she shivered unconsciously, causing him to gently tug her into his side, his coat open and her body pressed against his chest, the fabrics folding around her.

"Are you okay darling?" He queried as he pressed a soft kiss to her curls, they were heading to the garage and the family around her were complaining to Elijah about leaving so explicitly close to the end of a violent storm.

"I'm okay" she uttered a cracked whisper as her body shuddered in pain from the biting cool. Nik only proceeded to hold her tighter to his warmth and she was thankful for the newly formed cocoon which protected her from the ruckus.

"Good thing we're here then" Klaus chuckled and reached down, gripping the metal handle which was connected to the garage door, he twisted it and pulled the metal door up, entering swiftly with those in short pursuit.

"Which car?" Katherine asked from Elijahs side and Klaus walked to the key safe on the wall, everything was overly professional and secure, just like Klaus with his need for control in all things.

"Most of these are two seaters, we all travel separate" Klaus informed as he tossed a set of his keys to Stefan, gesturing to the impeccable black sleek car behind him, Stefan gasped as he recognized it as a Chevrolet Corvette, his eyes widening.

"Yes!" The younger Salvatore fist bumped the air which was extremely out of nature and unnerved any person in the space that wasn't directly related to him. When he noticed their harsh gazes, he had the decency to blush and turn his intense gaze to the floor.

"Which car can I use?" Damon expressed eagerly as he watched his brother and the cheerleader clamber into one of Klaus's many sports cars.

"The SRT viper" Klaus smirked, handing the man the keys and nodding proudly to the car, these cars were his favorite and they just so happened to be in his Iceland home, he'd lived there for a long time not long ago and loved the cars.

"Awesome" Damon beamed and pulled his blonde girlfriend into the seat beside him in the beautiful car.

"Are you sure it is a good idea to go in so many cars?" Bonnie asked the hybrid as he muled over the keys once more.

"Well yes, I was the one that came up with the idea" Klaus responded as though he was a genius, Isabella rolled her eyes to the heavens and gently tapped his chest in warning for his recently dodgy behavior.

"Take whichever keys you want, they are all labeled" Klaus smirked, catching his wife's hand as she continued to gently abuse him, she looked into his blue eyes and regretted it when she saw the ever present lust which caused her stomach to somersault continuously.

"Which car are we taking?" She enquired in an unnatural (for her) breathy tune. He smirked and took her hand (and a pair of keys), directing her further down the seemingly endless line of perfectly polished sports vehicles.

They stopped at a perfectly pristine white Lamborghini and her breath caught as she stared at it in awe, it was her all time most desired car and it made her beam whilst bouncing gently, she could've easily bought one but she never had reason to in the past.

"Do you like it?" He inquired as he directed her to her door, opening it for her. She waited for him to get in his own door before answering.

"I love it" she revealed and he smirked as he revved the engine, the cars in align with it bursting to life for the first time in months also.

"Good, I'll get you one for your birthday" he smiled and she stared at him in shock, her mouth hanging agape.

"Seriously?"

"Baby, I'm Klaus Mikaelson, what do you expect?" He smirked and she giggled.

"There's the ever cocky man I fell in love with" he raised his eyebrows at her before revving again and pulling out of the garage.