Chapter 53 -As i love you. 💖

When the girls began bonding and catching up on what they had missed, the boys silently excused themselves and Rebekah joined the recently reunited,the girls entered the now empty Parlor together.

"Us girls have to stick together" The original started, evidently trying to make peace, Caroline smiled at her and they hugged , becoming fast friends.

"Tell me all about relationships" Caroline squealed in a manner that only she would achieve. Isabella giggled and waved her hand, sparks produced and the doorway seemed to seal over in a florescent film before it faded into virtual non existence.

"What did you do?" Caroline questioned as she grinned like a fool.

"A simple secrecy spell, so we can be secretive" she answered whilst giddy with excitement.

"Okay, so spill"

"Alright, so I am with Klaus, I love him so so much and he's my mate"

"Aw I am so happy for you guys but what's a mate?" Caroline inquired whilst tilting her head like a confused puppy.

"A mate is the person you are destined for, eternally" Rebekah responded whilst in a daze.

"Ooh, who are you with Bek? " She grinned at the gossip.

"No one" the blonde sighed in sadness.

"But she wants to be" Bella spilled and Rebekah glared at her devilishly.

"Who?!" Caroline yelled causing the other two to flinch at the volume which was intensified by their extreme hearing skills.

"Sorry, who?" She whispered this time causing the youngest Vampire to fall over sideways in her seat whilst laughing.

"Damon" Bella whispered with a smirk, Rebekah growled playfully and lunged at her causing her to laugh and jump up, trying to run away but the original caught her, she was much smaller and the blonde easily lifted her off of her feet and spun her around effortlessly.

"Aw! You guys have to get together!" Caroline gushed to her fellow blonde as she released Bella, the brunette fell (somewhat dramatically) to the floor and lay on the faded Persian rug, gazing at the ceiling.

"What did you do to her?" Niks voice floated through the room as the male family members entered yet again Bella tilted her head back to look at them upside down. The blonde male original was instantly by his loves side, pulling her onto his lap and sitting on the soft rug.

Elijah laughed and fell into a velvet armchair whilst Damon zoomed to Rebekah's side, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her into his lap where he sat on a couch. Stefan sat next to the other blonde, his arm cautiously lay across the back of the sofa, behind her head and her curls rested on his forearm. Elijah scrutinised his family, seeing relationships blooming and feeling pride.

"Come now sweetheart, how about some alone time?" The hybrid asked his girlfriend in a nervous voice, he was afraid of messing up what he had planned.

"Of course" she giggled and kissed his cheek before standing up and pulling him to follow, releasing exaggerated sighs as she pulled him to his feet, as though he weighed a ton. Klaus pouted and she giggled yet again, missing his lips.

"Get a room" Damon grumbled, throwing a plush pillow at the happy couple. They turned to him and Klaus smirked.

"I was planning to" he sang and swept her off of her feet, she still wore her ball gown and he his suit and they looked like a movie couple. Nik took only a second to arrive at their room, placing her on her feet again.

"How are you princess?" He asked whilst waltzing toward a stereo in the corner, docking his iPod he played a song and walked towards her in a seductive manner, she bit harshly on her painted lip and stepped back.

"Dance with me?" He asked as her back hit the wall, he was now only inches away from her face. He held his hand out and she gently placed her still gloved one into his large soft hands.

"I never got my dance with you" he pouted and spun her away and then back so that her back pressed against his chest, he kissed her neck and then spun her away once again.

"You have now" she grinned and pulled him closer, smashing her lips to his yet again, he grinned and spun her again, they continued twirling, the music soothing them and bringing joy to the couple.

"I love you" Klaus stated as he dipped her at the end of their dance, she smiled.

"As I love you'' she confirmed.