Chapter 179 -Cruise & Café.🚗☕

The procession of six of the most expensive sports cars gained increasing amounts of attention as they zoomed through the streets, people stopped in the street to watch it in fascination as though the family outing was a dysfunctional three ring circus. Their mouths were agape as if they were watching a puppy speak Latin and jive whilst juggling on a unicycle and the reaction of the car occupants was humorous as they smirked in pride.

"Where do you think we are going?" Bella questioned her husband as he drove, her eyes were transfixed upon his beauty and he seemed to know it as he smirked brighter.

"I have no idea" he sighed and watched Elijahs car (which was positioned in front of his own in the long procession), the eldest living Mikaelson turned a sharp right and the others were forced to follow at a slower rate.

"I hope it's not outside" Bella mumbled, mostly to herself but of course he heard. The weather beyond the tinted glass had calmed considerably but snow still settled and disturbed the traffic.

"Are you feeling alright love?" Klaus inquired as he reached over and took her hand in his own, it was cold but that wasn't why he asked, her free hand was pressed against her lower stomach in what could only be described as discomfort.

"Yeah...I'm okay" she lied, she didn't want to ruin the night for she felt that it was always her who managed to disturb things, a fact which she of course loathed endlessly. She hated being the to torment of the family and plaguing it to sadness.

"Are you sure love? You don't have to pretend if you are in pain Darling?" He asked again in concern, his eyes flitting continuously between the road beyond and his adorned beloved wife.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me" she assured and brought their linked hands to her face, pressing a soft kiss on the flesh of his, he smiled sweetly and set her an adorable side look that set her heart in motion.

"I know when something's the matter Darling" he charted and leant into her, pressing a kiss to her satin smooth cheek affectionately, she tilted into his touch and he beamed.

"Nothing's the matter" she defended and was glad to see that Elijah was pulling into a carpark, it felt like a gentle interrogation in the car at the present time and they both felt slightly sad. Bella felt the odd sensation of someone removing stitches in her lower stomach and shifted.

"We're here" Elijah informed as he tapped on Klaus's window, within the previous silence, they'd all parked and were now exiting, throwing glares to any shady characters who eyed their vehicles.

"A bar?" Enzo inquired as he looked up at it. The others crowded around and glanced up also.

"Yes"

"I'm not complaining" Damon smirked and liked hands with Rebekah, pulling her toward the building with a smile. The others followed shortly behind and they soon entered together. When inside, Elijah informed the doorman of their reservation.

The place was rather fancy and modernized, to the right was a higher platform with dining tables, situated behind glass for maximum privacy. Below the area was a clear wooden area, clearly a dance floor and on the opposite aide of that was a layer of dartboards and pool tables. A bar split along the far wall and it reminded them all greatly of mystic falls.

"Why are we here Lijah?" Katherine asked her boyfriend as he escorted them to their designated table in the seating area.

"Why not?" He smirked and Katherine shrugged as she took her seat, her hands reaching out to take a menu and her eyes scrutinizing it thoroughly.

"What do you want love?" Nik asked his wife and she lent her head on his shoulder to get a view of the menu that he held, she assessed it and hummed gently.

"Whatever you are having" she replied almost instantly, nothing on the menu looked even slightly appetizing to her despite the fact that she usually loved it all.

"You sure?" He asked in slight shock, she nodded and leant her head back, wanting to sleep as her eyelids weighted down but knowing that the notion was impossible.

"I'm sure" she promised him with a smile and he returned it. She wasn't in any particular pain, just discomfort from the curious sensation rolling throughout her abdomen, not to mention the fact that her brain wanted nothing more than to sleep despite the fact that she'd done so endlessly since arrival.

"Alright love" he smiled and scanned the menu once more. Bella leant over and placed her head on his shoulder, stretching upwards and planting a kiss on his neck which he loved, tilting his head toward her.

"I'm glad we could do this" Lavender beamed as she gripped Matt's hand, the ginger girl was always over excitable like a kid with a sugar rush in a large soft play area but that's what they loved about her.

"Yeah, I just wish Jenna and Alaric could come" Bonnie replied to the girl sitting beside her, her hands fiddling with Enzo's as he assessed the menu one handed.

"When we return, I'm sure we can get Marcel to kid sit for a couple of hours" Klaus informed, never looking up from the menu.

"Come on guys, Jeremy isn't as young as he looks, maybe he can babysit?" Damon suggested and Stefan rolled his eyes from beside the elder Salvatore.

"Maybe" Klaus hummed in a completely unconvincing tone which abolished the idea and blew it out of the water entirely.