Chapter 159 - on the island🏝

The two love birds had been on the small Brazilian island for a week now and they were showing no signs of missing New Orleans in the slightest, they currently lay on a sun lounger together on the too floor of the treehouse which evidently had an open roof and no windows.

"How long until we go home?"

"A week" he was reading a book which she recognized as the one he'd brought from Edgar a few days ago, she however was tapping away on her phone, messaging Katherine for an update on the Charlie crisis.

"You are stressed, don't be" he informs as he glances up, her face reflected back at her through his sunglasses and his did the same to hers.

Bella wore a burgundy bikini with a black tank top, blue jean shorts, white flip flops, Niks hat and sunglasses.

"I'm not stressed, I'm just curious" she contradicts, her hand scratching her tanned leg which he had noticed she did whenever she was sad

"Bella" he trapped her hand and she sighed, not realizing what she had done until that moment, she soon found her body in his lap and so she looked up at him.

"What?"

"I can tell you're sad".

" I'm not" she lies

"Don't lie to me"

"I'm not!"

"Bella!" She gasped in shock, he'd yelled at her. She looked up at him with teary eyes and he stared back in shock, only then realizing what he'd done. She quickly started to walk away and he followed shortly after.

"I'm sorry" he sighed out as he sat on the floor by their bedroom door, she'd slammed and locked it and he could hear her sat on the opposite side, crying.

"How could you..?" He sighed, tears welling in his eyes also, his hand pressed against the door and she sobbed.

"Bella please let me in love, I'm sorry" he gasped out and she could hear that he was crying so she unlocked the door and allowed him to enter.

"I overreacted" she assured him when he came in and he sat beside her on the floor, glancing out if the wall sized window opposite them.

"You didn't, I shouldn't of yelled at you" he sighed and she crawled into his lap, curling into a ball as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he sighed and scrambled to his feet, carrying her in his arms to the bed and placing her on it, crawling in beside her.

"This really has been the most amazing honeymoon in the world"

"It isn't over yet, tomorrow we have a walk through the forest, then we'll go on the yacht again the day after, how's that sound?"

"That sounds wonderful"

"I'm glad you think so, do you want a bath?" He could feel her slightly sticky skin and she nodded, allowing him to carry her into the bathroom and turn the taps of the bath.

---
Bella climbed out of the bath and changed into new clothes that weren't sweaty, the new clothes were plain and not worth mentioning, she walked back toward the bedroom and fell backwards onto the sheets, the coolness of the fresh sheets pressing against her exposed skin.

"Are you tired?" He queried as he sat behind her on he bed, her head moving to rest within his lap, his hands sliding through her mahogany hair.

"Yeah" she nodded with a yawn, she'd been tired more regularly during their trip but he'd turned it down, believing it was the heat.

"Sleep now" she sighed and closed her eyes, allowing sleep to consume her.

--------

It was a few days later and Bella walked down the stairs and directly into her husbands arms, her face pressing into his warmth.

"You alright little love?"

"I'm perfect" she beamed and hopped into his arms so her legs were wrapped around his legs.

"We go home in three days, so let's make the most of the time we have left" she gasped out and he needed no further explanation as he pressed her against the nearest wall, his hands shredding her clothing.

"My bags are coming home three times lighter" she giggled with a gasp as she felt her back pressed against the bed, she shredded his shirt and he chuckled.

"As are mine" he responds and they slam closer together, his lips trail along her neck and down her chest, she moaned and he back arches and he smiled in victory.

"You are mine" he growls out and she gasps in slight pain and he slams into her, she pants slightly as he stills, allowing her to revel in the feeling before moving....

-----

"Love come on, we've got to go" he sighs and she grins, running down the stairs and into his arms, allowing him to carry her to the yacht, they were going for a ride.