Chapter 100- it's a surprise.💥

Yay! 100! How many should I do? Also, you little detectives, there shall be hints throughout which can give little peaks into what will occur in the future. Have fun spotting them.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Bella gasped awake, she let out a startled cry, shivering despite being in the warmth of Niks arms. She almost screamed but retained it as her eyes locked upon her fiance who slept soundly beside her. She didn't wish to wake him but she had to stand up and walk around, just to see that it was real.

She stood slowly, momentarily pausing as he stirred before standing fully and entering the living area. It couldn't be passed six in the morning And she shivered again, at moments she felt as though she was still there, she wondered about Katherine.

As if called, the doppelganger approached, she smiled slightly with watery eyes and wrapped Bella in an embrace, they almost wanted to break out in tears, they were his dolls and he'd never loose them, he was inside their heads.

"It wasn't real" Katherine promised though she didn't believe the truth in her own statement, he must be real to cause the damage which he has.

"Do you think he'll really bring them back?"

"I hope so, after all the bad he's done, I hope he decides to have a little bit if kindness."

"That's exactly why I don't think he will, he's too evil Mama"

"Nobody's pure evil Izzy" she reassured and the younger girl nodded.

"We're all born human, it's our decisions that change us, Dorian always made the wrong decisions" Bella justified.

"Everything can be good again if only one tries" Katerina contradicted.

"You've been spending too much time with Elijah" Isabella mocked, attempting to lighten the depressed mood. Apparently her fetal attempts succeeded somehow as Katherine cracked a smile

"I love him" she breathed and Bella grinned happily.

"He loves you to."

"Do you think he'll accept Nadia?"

"I think a child is what he's always wanted but he's afraid to ask you for that." Bella explained and Katherine couldn't help but agree. Elijah had always pondered the notion of children, he'd even offered adoption to Katherine and the doppelganger felt guilty that he could not have a child where she did.

"Should I tell him that Nadia will be his daughter to, that she'll live him also?"

"Yeah, I think that's all he's ever wanted" Bella grinned.

--••--

The two females sat on the couch, side by side and fully dressed in today's attire, Bella dressed impeccably as usual.

She wore a lacy red crop top along with black skinny jeans and chunky heeled black ankle boots. Her hair fell in ringlets as always and she was texting on her phone, speaking to Jacob.

Out of the blue, both women heard the undeniable sound of gushing water and twirled around to see both sink taps in the kitchen roaring endlessly, water spewing out at full speed. The two used their vampire speed to turn off the taps but water flooded the floor.

"I'll go and get some towels" Katherine groaned out in annoyance and Bella nodded, doing the best she could to clear the water with kitchen roll but it was failing greatly as it just achieved in making the paper sopping wet in a mushy pile.

"What happened here?" A British accent rang through her ears and she turned it see both Mikaelson brothers dressed and standing behind her curiously.

"The stupid taps malfunctioned" Bella groaned, her voice sounded airy, as high she wasn't fully there, it was as if she was half asleep but they saw otherwise, something was clearly on her mind.

"I've got the towels" Katherine announced and threw a maroon towel at Bella who caught it hastily, beginning to clear the wetted tiles. Katerina soon joined, dabbing a turquoise towel along the white floor.

"Let's go and get breakfast" Klaus smiled, though the most expensive bedrooms included a kitchen, there was still a restaurant on the ground floor and it was evident that nobody wished to cook, nor did they have the supplies.

"Let's go" Bella agreed and slid her hand through his, Klaus swung a backpack over his shoulders and Bella frowned but didn't say anything. Taking a glance at Elijah, the youngest vampire noticed that he was not dressed in his usual attire, Elijah dressed more casually in what appeared to be hiking gear?

The trip to the cafe area was silent, nobody spoke, yet they relished in one another's company, the peace was welcomed after all they'd faced. Upon entering the area, they slid into a booth, the entire room reminded Katerina vaguely of the grill in mystic falls.

"What would you like Darling? The hybrid queried his fiance as he wrapped one arm around her, she snuggled into his side and inhaled his minty scent, he chuckled but otherwise didn't respond.

"Whatever you are having" she replied awkwardly, after all this time, one thing hadn't changed about her. She still handled money as though it was a sacred item, as a human her family wasn't considered rich and so it was hard for her to live the lavish lifestyle or to ask for things.

"Are you okay love?" Klaus whispered into her ear and her head shit up, she now noticed that a waitress stood at the edge of the table with a flirty smoke adorning her countenance as she leant towards Klaus, her low cut shirt exposing her cleavage.

"I'm fine" Bella reassured and kissed Klaus passionately , the waitress seemed downhearted and stood up, turning her attention to the other make at the table, Elijah watched her expectantly, they all knew that if she pulled the same stunt on the noble original, Katherine would slice her head off.

"Get what we ordered" Katherine compelled and the waitress ran away, Elijah chuckled at his girlfriends antics but she seemed proud and she smirked happily at Elijah.

"What are we up to today?" Bella queried, her eyes locking on the two backpacks by their feet, she looked up questioningly.

"That's a surprise" Elijah smiled at her and Bella rolled her eyes.

"I hate surprises."