Chapter 187 - Babysitter Dorian👏

Yay! I've finally got a plan for where this story is going...it only took 187 parts. 😂 I honestly think this book is just going to go on forever at this point. Is that bad? Tell me what you think. Xx

---

Isabella lay back on the bed, everything felt wrong, it wasn't her bed, it was a bed in the abattoir and she was homeless and pregnant, two things she never imagined being. Marcel and Klaus had been persisting that she wasn't homeless, stating that Klaus was king so he owned the abattoir. What he had was hers.

"How you doing little dove?" Dorian asked, randomly appearing at her bed side and laying beside her so they were on opposite sides of the bed, heads laying beside one another.

"It could be worse" she whispered and lay her hand on her stomach, feeling the bump of her babies beneath her flesh. They were amazing creatures, miracle babies with multiple supernatural properties which probably explained why they were growing so quickly.

"It could, you know that we're all going to look after you right? We're going to do all we can to keep you and the babies safe, even when they are born"

"Is he really as powerful as you said?" She asked and glanced up at him, his eyes were closed and he seemed to be asleep though clearly wasn't.

"He's more powerful than even that" he whispered but she heard it clearly, causing her to groan and roll away from him so she sat up. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to find Davina, i don't need a babysitter Dorian." She sighed and stomped away in her crinkled clothing, heading up the allegedly secret passageway to the girls room, if Klaus wasn't in the courtyard, Bella would be locked away in a place like it.

"Bella?" The teen witch called as the vampire approached, it was almost impossible to call Davina a teenager now, she was older and almost an adult. One day she'd have to become a vampire or die and nobody seemed ready to admit it, she would outgrow Dorian soon and he wouldn't accept that.

"Hey you" the pregnant girl giggled and Davina beamed happily, feeling a powerful kick against Bella's stomach, Bella gasped and leant over slightly but soon recovered and straightened.

"What just happened?"

"They are made of basically every supernatural creature, why are you so surprised that they are stronger than me?" she laughed.

"Bella if that was just one baby, how are you going to carry two, especially when they get bigger?" The teenager worried, the force of the kick was very powerful, more powerful than Davina imagined and she wasn't the one that carried them.

"That's my problem, I'll be fine" Bella smiled, she was secretly terrified but she wanted this more than anything and would do anything in her power to keep them.

"Have you told Klaus? Or Marcel?"

"They have bigger problems to be worrying about Davina, okay? Don't tell them" she practically ordered and the human witch nodded in agreement, knowing she had no choice but to listen.

"Anyway, I've got to go help Nik, Adrian's freak show minions delivered millions of boxes today" she sighed.

"Boxes of what?"

"Boxes with everything from our house and i mean everything. I mean what's the point in delivering a half burnt out candle."

"What are you going to do with it all?"

"Storage mostly, the others are coming back next week and I'm fairly sure Klaus is gonna get his house back"

"I still can't believe they stole your house"

"Neither can I" she puffed out a breath before bidding goodbye and waltzing away, down the steps and into the courtyard where Klaus sat on a bar stool, bourbon glass in hand and boxes stacked in every square inch around him, it shocked her how much there was.

"Is this all of it?" She asked as she moved to stand beside him, one hand gently on her stomach , soothing the babies that kept moving in her.

"No, it's a quarter" he sighed, turning to her and placing a hand on her back softly, the other pressing to her stomach where the babies kicked his palm gently, causing him to smile, how had they grown so fast in only two weeks? At this rate they'd be born in the month. "I might call some humans to sort through it"

"Good idea" she sighed and glanced at the boxes sadly.

"What's the matter?" He asked as he turned her to face him softly.

"Come to bed with me?" She asked as moonlight shone through the room "i miss you"

"Okay, let's go to bed love" he smiled and stood, placing his glass on the side and lifting her into his arms softly, zooming to the room as she giggled at him.

"I love you" she sighed and pressed her head to his, their noses touching, he looked at her as her purple eyes fluttered closed, he could never get that colour out of his head, even if he had to go years without seeing it.

"I love you more" at that her eyes snapped open instantly.

"That's impossible" she smiled and he chuckled, knowing that there was no point in arguing, he pressed his hand to her stomach in time to feel a forceful kick, her body lurched and she sat up instantly, eyes shut.

"Whoa" he gasped out "what was that?"

"Your baby" she gasped and leant forward in pain, it felt like an ache "they are strong like their daddy" she gasped and he sat up, taking her shoulders and gently laying her down, his hands taking the hem of her shirt and pulling it up to find her once pale and beautiful skin marred with bruises. Her bump wasn't as large as he thought it was, it was large enough to be visible but not that it was an issue.

"Why didn't you tell me about this love? I could've helped."

"You were so stressed out"

"I will always have time for you, always, whatever you need I'll give. I love you"