Chapter 5 -Cocky Hybrids🔪🗡

Bella POV
Everyone was staying home today besides the vampires, Klaus was back so the non vamps had to stay home in case Klaus came. We are all scared so tonight we have to make vervain grenades and and weapon which could help us, right now i was searching for a white oak stake. I was sat in the cafeteria with Stefan ans Caroline as Damon went home to check on the others.

"This is pointless" i complain and slam the fifth book onto the table. Alaric came over with some more, we got the rest of the day of for studying so we could look through all the books.

"Keep looking Bells, there's the answer in one of these books" Stefan answer and Caroline groans and slams down a book. I see the Cullens come over from the corner of my eye.

"Hey, can we help you with anything?" They ask but before i could answer Stefan, Caroline and Alaric had collapsed in pain, i turn and see Klaus and a witch.

"Ah. Bella, your here, i need you my dear so i can create new hybrids, come and i won't kill your friends" he says whilst grabbing Edward, i gasp my one true love.

"Okay, I'll come just let him go" i screech and he throws Edward to the ground i collapse beside him. "Edward are you okay, I'm so sorry" i say, tears streaming down my face.

"I'm fine" he says and i lock my lips with his, a farewell. He responds immediately and sparks fly between us.

"Come on Bella, i don't have all day" Klaus growls and i follow him from the room, then i realise that Klaus had compelled the cafeteria to not notice what had happened.

It was over, Klaus had what he wanted, i just had to do my duty and protect the ones that i love. We hop into a expensive looking car and zoom away, When we arrive at Michelson Manor Rebekah appears and drags me to her wardrobe. I spend the next three hours being made beautiful for our around the world trip, when she was done Klaus dragged me back to the car and i sat in the back with Elijah as we travelled to god knows where. We end up in the middle of the forest, after a short discussion Klaus decides to head to Romania first, this was going to be a long life if i was forever to be Klaus' little minion.