Chapter 129- Meet again.🙄

Bella stood in her and Niks temporary room inside the abbatoir, throwing clothing into her suitcase, it was like they'd gone back in time. The originals were fighting to win the kingdom back from Marcel despite the fact that it was already partly there's. For safety reasons, Marcel was moving Bella, Davina, bonnie and Dorian into the attic to keep them safe from Klaus. He was different now, he was evil.

"You ready B?" Marcel queried and she turned to see him standing in the doorway of her old room which she shared, she'd been careful to remove all photos and memory albums from the room as Marcel said they wouldn't help, they'd only anger Klaus.

"This wasn't supposed to happen, I was supposed to marry him, we were supposed to have children and live together but now we can't."

"You can bella. Everything can go back to the way it was"

"It can't Marcel! They don't remember us!" She hollered "everyone is going down to the safehouse to stay for a while until it's safe to return"

"Look B, we'll get you someplace safe and then think of a plan"

"I don't want to be a prisoner"

"You won't be, you can come out whenever but that room is protected, that's where you go if you feel unsafe okay?"

"Okay."

Marcel made his way our of the room but stopped and turned around at the last minute.

"Hey B!" She turned to face him "uh, take your time getting your stuff together, there's no rush" he smiled and exited, leaving her to pack up her and her fiances room.

She didn't feel like he'd lost his memories, she felt like he was gone, completely gone, she was alone bow, she didn't even have Elijah nor Rebekah to run to and the Salvatore's along with Alaric and the others left to the safehouse that morning but she refused.

Finally, her packing finished and she went to get dressed. She dressed in a Lacy black crop top with a orange over top, slits down the side, revealing her black undershirt. She wore high waisted ripped kneed black skinny jeans, shiny leather ankle boots,  a wide brimmed black hat and sunglasses. She wasn't in the mood to be seen by anyone at that point.

Eventually she finished and lifted the suitcases into her hands, walking out of the room and across the balcony, some unknown force made her look down into the courtyard and she saw the originals and Marcel sat at the bar, sipping drinks, Marcel s...

Eventually she finished and lifted the suitcases into her hands, walking out of the room and across the balcony, some unknown force made her look down into the courtyard and she saw the originals and Marcel sat at the bar, sipping drinks, Marcel seemingly heard her and looked up.

"I'll be right back" he mumbled to the originals and ascended the stairs, quickly grabbing one of her cases and taking her hand, dragging her up a staircase and out of sight of the originals.

Marcel soon returned and the Mikaelson family stared at him curiously, awaiting an answer, though he didn't instantly give one.

"Who was that?" Rebekah asked him, jealous that he had been with another female.

"Her name is Bella" was all he stated as he sipped more bourbon.

"Bella who?"

"Isabella Salvatore Swan" a feminine voice answered and the short female appeared behind Marcel, snatching his drink and downing it before hopping up so she sat on the bar.

"My name is-" she cut Klaus off.

"Niklaus Mikaelson, I know" she answered and Diego appeared behind the bar, quickly handing her a drink.

"How did you know?"

"I'm fairly certain everyone knows your name" she responded gently, pulling her sunglasses of and throwing them on the bar beside her.

"Your eyes" Rebekah was shocked "they're purple" she warned in slight fear,  she'd never seen anything like it before.

"I know" she smiled and downed her glass again, standing up and sashaying to the stairs and up out of sight.

"She isn't having a good day" Marcel explained and they frowned in confusion, they knew times had changed since what they remembered but they had no clue what had happened in that time.

"I feel like a know her" Klaus informed and Marcel smiled in hope.

"You do" he informed the originals and they gasped at the confession.

"How?"

"Ask her yourself."

"Where is she?" Elijah asked curiously.

''In her room"

---
Bella walked in and out of the rooms in the abbatoir, looking for Niklaus, she needed to talk to him, try and help him to remember even if she failed.

"Hello" finally she found him in his new room, it was perfect for him and he was currently paining a lake which she knew all to well, it was the lake at their mansion, she missed her old house.

"What are you painting?" She walked up behind him and stared at it, the stars and moon reflected off the water and everything was exactly as it should be.

"I don't know. Do you know this place?"

"Yes I do, would you like me to take you to it?"

"Could you?"

"Of course. Come on." She gestured and gripped his hand, pulling him down the stairs, as she did this he saw flashes of memories in his head but they felt like they were not his own.

"Why do I feel like I know you?"

"Because you do" she smiled and they entered the garage, sliding into her car, he looked around the car and saw a baby carrier clipped in the back.

"You have a kid?" He was slightly shocked at the thought of it and his chest panged for no real reason.

"No, I have a baby sister."

"How old is she?"

"Less than a year, she is technically my niece, its complicated"

"I can keep up"

"When I was human I lost my family and a female vampire took me in as her own, I thought of her as a mother but then she compelled me to forget her and left, she was on the run, one hundred years later I met her again and she now has a child, the step dad of the child is my adoptive brother...get why its confusing?"

"Your life is rather complicated" he stated the obvious, for some reason he felt like he could be himself with her.

"Tell me about it" she mumbled.