Chapter 108- Monkeys🙈🙉🙊

Bella felt a hand shaking her gently and slipped from her momentarily stupor, her gaze settled upon the doppelganger who'd unexplainably been having the same flashback as the youngest vampire. Everyone sat calmly surrounding the table, each drinking and laughing and Bella suddenly noticed her food lay before her.

"Are you okay little love?" Klaus whispered into her hair, he'd noticed her lack of food consumption but she merrily smiled and began to slowly devower the dish.

"I'm good " she giggled, for some reason, the flashback had reminded her of the happiness she felt at that time and she loved he feeling. Everyone ate, strangely silent whilst doing so. Once they had each finished, they compelled the waiter and exited, heading out of the warehouse to the forest beyond.

What lay before them was a bizarre sight, a manmade wooden climbing frame of sorts spread high in the sky above them and a young man stood to the side, suited in his gear and awaiting orders.

"We're going in this?" Caroline queried, she looked up and felt slightly nervous, the majority of the equipment was contrasted of ropes, she had a lurking feeling that they'd break.

"Yeah" Katherine responded as no one else did.

"its perfectly safe" he man reassured and they all began to get into harnesses, the man checking the clasps and their helmets before buckling to safety ropes and directing them to the frame.

Nobody moved an inch so Bella took over, the first obstacle was a rope bridge type device, leading steeply upwards, the small brunette quickly began climbing it, the others followed after, each more hesitant than the first

"Careful on that bit!" The man below yelled and Bella saw a large gap, they now stood on a platform, the next obstacle were two ropes, one at her neck and one by her feet, she stepped onto the bottom rope, grasping the too one for support and began walking along, when she reached the end she looked back to see that none had followed.

Eventually Elijah trekked along the rope and everyone followed his lead... Eventually they began to enjoy the experience and wished for it to not end. Bella kept having flashbacks to the days when Edward would run her to the too of the tall trees, it was an unwelcomed connection which she blocked out.

"Someone else wish to lead?" Bella queried the people who followed her as they continued, nobody volunteered as so she rolled her eyes at their cowardice and continued herself, quickening her pace and quickly finishing the course.

"You did good. " the man cheered to her as he helped unbuckle the various complicated protection clips, the other family members reached the ground shortly after and watched as the man removed Bella's helmet carefully from her head, Bella was (needless to say) slightly uncomfortable with the mans intensity and closeness.

"Get away from my fiance" Klaus growled protectively, sensing her unease, he pushed the man back and the young gentlemen fell onto the floor from the force. The others quickly shredded their protection gear and everyone departed together, leaving behind a startled man and a heap of harnesses.

"I should go and rip his head off" Klaus growled and Bella placed her hand on his shoulder, the simple gesture calming his anger almost instantly.

"Look at me" she encouraged, resulting in him quickly complying, her hands caressed his skin gently and his eyed fluttered closed. "I'm okay" she assured, her sweet harmonious voice making his unbeating heart splutter.

"I love you" he sighed and she smiled, pressing her soft lips onto his gently, allowing him to taste her sweet cherry fragrance. He had to resist moaning, knowing that his vampire family were standing only a short distance away, clambering into the minibus which had arrived, driven by the Hybrid.

"New power" Bella heard a voice as she buckled her seatbelt, her head snapped up and she looked around, trying to identify the voice though the others seemed oblivious.

"Did you hear that?" Bella queried and everyone turned to look at her questioningly.

"No'' " hear what?" Sounded from everyone in sync except the doppelganger who nodded.

"I heard it"

"What was it?" Klaus asked his fiance, slightly afraid for her, vampire or otherwise, hearing voices in your head was never a good sign.

"Nothing" both brunettes assured together though they were inwardly scared.

"Don't say anything" the voice scolded and they stiffened but otherwise made no other acknowledgement of the sound. "I suggest you sleep now, you will require an awful lot of sleep for my plans" it cackled at they recognized it as Dorian.

"Bella love?" Klaus cut through her thoughts and she felt a pressure lifted off of her mind, she at that point noticed that she was gripping her fiances hand in her death grip and she released him shortly, smiling apologetically.

"Sorry" she pecked his cheek and he merrily chuckled, pulling her onto his lap and allowing her to curl into him, her eyes quickly snapping shut as she entered an (for once) unplagued slumber.

"I've got you" Klaus's sweet accent rang through her brain as she drifted into sleep. Klaus smiled at the sleeping brunette on her lap, his hand stroking her skin softly. He felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and pulled it out, not wanting the movement to awaken her.

Glancing around, he noticed that both Salvatore brothers along with Caroline and Katerina were fast asleep,leaving only the originals awake. Klaus hesitated but answered her phone, the incessant ringing irritating him, it had gone off five times in the past two minuted.

"Hello?" He hissed through it and heard a light sigh.

"Niklaus?" Carlisle's voice floated through the phone and Nik smiled, glad to hear from the cold one. Bella still hadn't opened all of the letters left behind but he had faith that she one day would.

"Carlisle."

"I just called to check in on you all, how are you? "

"Everything's been a but hectic but we're on vacation right now, everyone is just relaxing, we can think about everything when we get home"

"Oh good" Carlisle found that he couldn't admit to the hybrid what he truly called to say, he couldn't spoil their happiness in that way, it would be unfair on them all...