Chapter 194- sunshine and rainbow🌞🌈

A/N: Early update, just for you my amazing readers. :) xxxx -S

Bella lifted Klaus's suitcase and carried it through the house, aware that he hovered behind her, as they reached the hallway the hybrid took back the small leather bag and zoomed to the end, her following shortly.

"Which ones yours?" He asked and she frowned.

"Ours" she corrected "is here" Bella gestured and opened the door, allowing him to enter. He glanced around and smiled, it was very her and he watched as she fell backwards onto the neatly made bed.

"How's pregnancy love?" He asked as he lay beside her,  leaning on his elbow to touch her stomach.

"It would be so much better if you were here" she pouted and he leant forward, pressing a soft kiss to her lips, her soon returning it, pressing her body forward to deepen it while he pulled away.

"If you do that then I won't be able to help myself love and you are pregnant" he gasped out and she lay back panting as he stroked her skin softly.

"I can't wait for these baby's to be born" she grumbled as she sat up and entered the bathroom, leaving her husband to sit on the bed and think about everything.

----

Klaus entered the kitchen with Elijah, Damon, Stefan and Katherine to find their other family members sat around the table with plates, laughing and singing as Dorian and Bella struggled to prepare food for them all.

"Take a seat" Davina gestured as she skipped to the cupboard, removing cups and glasses and distributing them as sun shone through the window at them all, ribbons of Kaleidoscopic glory.

"I want food!" Nadia declared as her parents occupied the seats on either side of her.

"I want doesn't get!" Dorian persisted as he walked past her, tapping her dark hair in the process, she glared and folded her little arms as she eyed the plate Dorian handed to Jeremy.

"Don't even think about it Nadia" Bella sighed as she handed out more plates.

"Food!"

"What's the magic word?"

"Food please" the child babbled and Bella placed her plastic plate before her on the place mat, the food upon it shredded to bite sized pieces.

"Here" Bella handed a plate to her husband before sitting beside him and eating hers, she felt the baby's move inside her and lurched slightly with a sigh.

"So I was thinking" Dorian began as he sat to Bella's other side.

"Oh dear are you hurt?" She mocked and he glared playfully.

"No, but Bella has been pregnant for a month and she's only drank animal blood and human food which means..." He trailed off, waiting for someone to get it, when no one did he completed his sentence. "The original hybrid is going to have vegetarian babies!"

"Really Dorian? Do you actually think that matters?" Klaus scoffed as he took his wife's hand gently in his, sending her a loving smile.

"Hmm, thought it would" the immortal warlock shrugged and Bella whacked his torso which made him pout.

"Mama, Bwella took me to da market and we had candy fwoss!!!!" Nadia giggled out and Katherine smiled.

"Did you like that Nadia? We can go again"

"Tomorrow? Bwing mama?"

"Sure" Bella smiled and looked at Klaus who leaned over and pecked a kiss to her cheek gently.

"You are amazing" Klaus breathed out into her ear and Dorian sent him a look.

"We looking at the same hobbit?"

"Shut up Dorian" Davina sighed and he glanced at her nervously which made Bella smirk.

"Anyway, when you all leaving then?" Jeremy asked and they all scoffed a chuckle.

"Tired of us already?" Damon scoffed and Jeremy smirked.

"Yes" he teased in return.

"We're going home on Friday" Rebekah replied, it was currently Tuesday and it was obvious that nobody was happy about the arrangements.

"Can't you just abandon the city and move here?" Henrik suggested when he saw everyone's downhearted expressions.

"He isn't just after the city, he wants us" Klaus remarked and glared at the oak wood grains of the table.

"So? Just kill him already, you're originals for Christ sake!"

"Henrik, it's not as easy as it looks" Stefan replied and the boy scoffed before standing and strutting away in his usual hip swaying fashion.

"I'll talk to him" Bella sighed out and stood carefully, one hand quickly moving to cradle her stomach as another blow reached her flesh, she cringed and continued to follow the boy.

"Henrik" she called as she entered the sitting room, spotting her youngest male family member sat on the chaise, head in hand and fingers in hair. "What's wrong?" She asked as she joined him, pulling a cushion onto her lap out of insecurity of her size.

"Everything's falling apart. Why can't we ever just be normal?!" He practically yelled at her before neutralizing his voice and speaking softer in apology.

"We aren't normal Henry and we're never going to be but that's a good thing because normal is boring"

"I'd rather be boring."

"No you wouldn't H. It seems bad now but when Adrian is gone, it'll be all Sunshine's and rainbows again."

"It was never Sunshine's and rainbows"

"Well, you know what I mean" she smiled and he rolled his eyes at her, sometimes Bella came out with the most random things but it was impossible not to love her for it.

"Nothing is going to go back to normal, you know that right?"

"Why can't it?"

"Matt, lavender, Enzo, Bonnie, Jenna and Alaric are all gone, our family has fallen apart and now we are having two new members. Everything has changed"

"Change isn't always a bad thing Henrik, you just need to learn to see the good in situations, that's the only way you'll survive the supernatural world."

"But it's hard"

"I never said it'd be easy."