Chapter 156- Devilish😈

"Love" she felt a kiss on her cheek and opened her eyes groggily, she glanced around and saw their clothes on the floor and her husband beside her in all his ranked glory.

"What are we doing today?" She asked him, her voice thick with sleep, she coughed but it didn't work.

"We're going into the town" he passed her a glass of water and she took it gladly, gulping it down quickly.

"Sounds like fun" she grinned and fell back onto the pillows "when do we leave?"

"An hour" he responds and she groans, knowing she'd have to get up, she rolled over and he trailed his fingers along her bare back.

"I'm tired" she moaned and pulled a pillow over her head rolling over and she moaned instantly as Niklaus began to caress her breasts and the skin surrounding them.

"Why do you do this?" She gasped out, her back arching and the pillow sliding onto the floor.

"Because I can" he whispers in her ear and takes his hands away.

"No" she moaned and pouted at him whilst he smirked, she returned a devilish grin and her hand travels down his chest, he moans when her touch reaches his most sensitive area.

"We have to go love" he gasps as her hand begins to move.

"Do we?"

"Yes"

"Well we'll have to finish this later then" she grins and stands up, leaving him to deal with his growing crisis by himself.

"You little vixen" he gasps and she smirks as she enters the bathroom to get dressed. She dressed in a bikini top, lacy shorts, a black Cardigan with flower designs, black sandals, a necklace and shades.

"Ready love?we have to leave in half an hour" she smirked to her husband as she entered the bedroom, he looked up at her with a pouting expression, he was fully dressed but his hands were still covering his upper legs

"What's wrong Darling?" She asked as she walked to him, sitting on his lap and grinding her body into his, making him groan.

"Make it stop" he gasped out and she grinned, pulling him to stand and kneeling in front of him.

"Ready?" She asked and he nodded with a gulp, he felt weak to her mercy and she tugged down his shorts, taking him in her mouth and sucking hard, she swallowed his release with no complaint before standing and wiping her mouth, watching as he fell onto the bed.

"Get cleaned up, we leave soon" she answered and he nodded, she kissed him and he groaned, tasting his own release on her tongue.

"I love you" he grinned at her. She smiled in return, he could see how happy she was and it thrilled him, he had his Bella back, the sarcastic Bella who'd kill to protect him.

"I love you" she smiled and stood "are you hungry?"

"No, we can get food when we get to town" he informs as he stands, pulling his bottoms up and straightening his crinkled shirt.

"I'm sorry about that" she informs, referencing her previous actions. "Uh...I was just - I was just" she couldn't think of a way of explaining it but he smiled and kissed her.

"Don't worry love" he answers "I loved it" he whispered in her ear as he began walking down the polished wooden stairs. She stood in shock for a few moments before following.

"Really?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I just didn't think you would"

"But I did"

"Oh, okay"

"Come on love, we are late"

"Do you have a whole schedule planned out?" She queried as she made her way down the sandy pathway.

"Yep" he chuckled and she smiled at him.

"Tell me all about it" she ushered as she wrapped her arm around his waist, his travelled so it was around her shoulders.

"Well we're going to town, then we've got dinner then there's a dance thing...I'll explain later" he promised her as he hops onto the boat. She unties the rope and jumps onto the boat quickly after, she almost falls back into the water but her husband captures her waist, pulling her closer to his body.

"Thanks" she responds breathlessly, he smiles and heads to the steering wheel, beginning to stead the boat across the lagoon as she watches from the seats.

----
They arrive at the town docks and Niklaus quickly begins ordering her around, he was adamant to leave, stating that they were thoroughly behind schedule due to their mornings shenanigans.

"I'm coming" she promised as she hops down onto the concrete, taking his hand and allowing him to drag her through the crowded street.

"Where to first?" She queries as she glances at the multiple shops surrounding them. He grins brightly and pulls her into a specific one that was hidden from view in a dark corner...

A/N: ooh, what did you think, aren't they just the cutest? Where is Nik taking her? What's with the schedule? And more importantly, what did you all think? Don't be silent readers, I'm curious about what you thought...