Chapter 116- Feeding 1000s🍽🍽

Klaus entered his bedroom at the abattoir, a leather bag gripped in each hand, upon entering the room he became quickly confused, Dorian lay asleep on the bed and Bella sat at the desk, her head resting on a mountain of paperwork and her eyes closed, her hat tilted at an awkward angle.

"Bella love" Klaus mumbled, dropping the bag and tapping her gently on the shoulder, she bolted awake and looked around in alarm, assessing for danger.

"Sorry, I fell asleep" she mumbled and went back to her notes. Klaus stood behind her low back desk chair and put one hand on either side of her body, his eyes assessing the papers she held, each one held contact details of people she'd met.

"Don't be sorry, you like go early, sleep if you are tired sweetheart" he kissed her cheek and she leant her head back onto his chest, his hands stroked along her cheeks.

"His adorable" Dorian's snarly voice interrupted and they looked up to see him sat up on their bed, sleep dust clouding his eyes.

"Why are you even in here?" The original hybrid asked, he wanted to kill the warlock so much but he couldn't, Dorian had vital info about Silas and the 2000 Year old witch was also very powerful.

"Because I'm stalking your fiance" he admired, a smirk on his face, Bella rolled her vivid violet eyes at the warlocks words and Dorian laughed before finally relenting and exiting.

"You may sleep now my darling" Klaus cooed and lifted her up from her chair, his arms holding her bridal style as he carried her to the bed, lying her down on the covers, before Klaus could do anything else, he noticed her slip back asleep, she must if been exhausted.

"Sleep princess" Klaus whispered and he pushed her shoes off along with her hat, throwing both onto the rug before slipping her out of her clothes, leaving her in her underwear. The hybrid proceeded to strip and slide in beside her...

-
Bella once more awoke before her fiance and slid out of bed, quickly heading to the bathroom and showering, regretting not removing her makeup from the day before so she decided to wear limited makeup on that day.

She dressed quickly in a black crop top with a silver zip accessory, a burgundy skirt which was longer at the back than the front, the skirt had a golden belt running along the center for decorative purposes only. Before leaving, she slipped into black heels and slid on her bracelet and gold earrings.

The hybrid vamp witch descended the stairs, crossing the courtyard and quickly entering the kitchen, nobody else seemed to be awake and she began cooking, there was a lot of mouths to feed

The hybrid vamp witch descended the stairs, crossing the courtyard and quickly entering the kitchen, nobody else seemed to be awake and she began cooking, there was a lot of mouths to feed. Soon three female hybrids (sired by Klaus) entered and smiled at the brunette. The hybrid were called Zinnia, Andy and Mia.

Zinnia quickly began helping Bella with the cooking, the other two following suit, the men of the household were yet to join but food was needed. Finally, nine shifters entered, Jake included and sat at the spacious dining table, awaiting service.

"Here you go" Bella placed a plate in front of Sam and Jake, making them grin victoriously, happy to eat. As the Boys scarfed down the food, the imprints entered, rolling their eyes as they did so and joining Bella on cooking duty.

"Hey Bell" Ariana giggled and flipped a pancake, almost dropping it but catching it last minute, making all the ladies laugh loudly.

"Hey Ari" Bella responded, oddly they felt like sisters already but neither was complaining about the bond.

"Mm, smells good" Klaus grinned as he entered, pecking his fiance on the forehead before sitting beside Jacob, stealing the newspaper from the shifters hands, making the wolf roll his eyes but chuckle.

"Food" Bella informed and placed a plate in front of her future husband, kissing him on the lips as she did so.

"We heard the word food" Damon announced as him and Stefan entered with Elijah and Marcel following behind, eventually, everyone was fed and the women were exhausted.

"We're gonna have to compel some staff, theirs too many mouths to feed" Bella sighed as she sat on Niks lap, watching as Dorian smirked at her from the corner in his creepy way.

"Whatever you wish Queeny" Marcel teased and she giggled, along with an eye roll.

"So what's the plan?" Stefan asked Marcel.

"Wolves, hybrids and shifters, get your asses down to the bayou and find as many strays as you possibly can." Marcel began and they all nodded. "Dorian, Bella, you are my witch team, work with Davina and get as many witches as you can" Marcel ordered, the other side wasn't waiting for anyone, their army grew every minute.

"Vampires, call whoever you've met over the years and get them down here, any humans that mean a pot to you, send them out to the safe house." Marcel finished instructed and everyone nodded, understanding their jobs, they were recruiting.

"See you later love" Klaus kissed her briefly before exiting with the other wolves, Bella missed him more than she'd admit, she hardly got to see him those days.

"Come on little bird" Dorian chuckled as hr exited and she rolled her eyes but followed nonetheless. They quickly reached the library and entered to see Davina sat on the couch so they waltzed over and Bella occupied the piano stool, eager to touch it.

"By all means, play, you need to relax Bella, Marcel has you working around the clock" Davina gestured but Bella didn't want to. Although everyone was gone, she didn't want to be caught as the only one not helping.

"No" Bella sighed and sat on the carpeted floor beside Dorian.

"Here, phone these people and ask them to help" Bella shoved a piece of paper into his hand and gestured to the house phone on the table in the corner.

"Fine" he grumbled and walked over to the antique contraption, dialing the number with a bored expression.

"Hello, Cynthia?" He asked. "....oh good" he responded to something she said "...would you like to come to new Orleans and join in with a bloodbath which will likely kill you?....hello?" He put it down. "She hung up, I don't know why she wouldn't join." He shrugged and Bella just stared at him.