Chapter 58- Packing.📦

Damon was sat in the armchair with Rebekah sat snuggly in his lap, a thick Christmas blanket enveloped the two in a layer of warmth and Niklaus still sat caccooned in a blanket with Isabella who was now awake but still awfully sleepy.

Caroline and Stefan sat hugging in the other armchair, the two of them had an odd relationship blooming that none could deny. Elijah suddenly enter the room carrying a large wooden crate, everyone looked up at him expectantly and he smiled at them.

"Packing" he began and everyone groaned as one.

"Why can't we compel some humans to do it?" Damon pleaded and Elijah rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"No, we are doing this properly. We'll each start by doing our rooms" Elijah grinned and opened the crate the noble original pulled out five flat back boxes and handed them to Rebekah along with a marker pen and a roll if duct tape. Her and Damon soon left to begin packing their room and Elijah continued giving the others boxes, pens and tape.

"Let's go love" Klaus sighed and gripped his beloveds hand along with the boxes before leaving the room and heading.up the stairs.

Once in the room Klaus handed Bella a box and she went over to the dressing table which he had gotten for her. She began packing her makeup items into a bag and then placing them in a box.

''This is do boring'' Nik complained as he carried a large duffel bag and two suitcases out of his large wardrobe, already packed full of items. Bella rolled her eyes at her boyfriend and began putting more clothes into bags.

''Oh well" she sighed at him and entered the bathroom, beginning to pack. Elijah had a plan to be moved in by the next day so they were only not packing the essential things that they needed.

"I spoke with Elijah and you and I will be sharing a room if that is okay with you?" He asked her nervously. Within that house they both had separate rooms but he wanted to be closer to her.

"That's perfect'' she grinned happily and exited the room, heading to her own and grabbing three suitcases in one hand. She had began packing the minute she found out they were moving.

On the landing, Damon had his door wide open and was throwing all of his clothes bags through the open door and down the stairs. Stefan was walking normally down the stairs and placing his at the bottom along with rearranging Damon's scattered luggage.

"What is going on in here?" Elijah questioned as he exited the kitchen carrying a pile of boxes that said KITCHEN neatly on the side in marker pen. He placed them by the front door just in time to see another large duffle bag fly down the staircase, Klaus had joined in the fun.

''Oh dear" Elijah muttered and Bella's bubbly laugh erupted through the entrance hall as she slid down the banister alongside Damon.

"This is so fun!" Bella enthused and jumped on Elijah's back making him laugh. Klaus entered and laughed at his girlfriend before pulling her off of Elijah's back and setting her on her own two feet again.

''Calm down love" Klaus chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on the top of her head.

"I am calm'' she lied as she bounced slightly, she'd never been so excited to move house before and that wasn't because she hated this house, she just loved the idea f sharing room with Nik.

''This should be fun'' Rebekah giggled as she waltzed over, pressing a searing kiss onto Damon's lips. Stefan cringed at his brother and tucked Caroline into his arms as she entered also.