Chapter 166- Whitmore🖋

A/N: I know whittmore college isn't in or near new Orleans but for the sake of the story; Just pretend it is. - S.K.H

Isabella Marie Mikaelson parked her car on the side of the road, glancing around and spotting groups of sorority girls and packs of washed up jocks. Enzo and Damon sat on the back of the car, looking out of the window at the cheerleaders.

"You've both got girlfriends" Bella reminded and they sighed but followed her out of the car anyway, they walked across the lawn, aware of all of the teens watching them oddly but they cared not.

"Ah, how I've missed college" Damon smirks.

"You went to college?" Enzo asked him, clearly not believing his words.

"I've been on a college campus" Damon prompted and Lorenzo nodded, now understanding what he meant and not particularly wanting to know details.

"So where are we actually going?"

"We're going to see if the building survived the fire, if it did then we go in and see if we can spot mama and papa bear" Damon chipped.

"And if we do?" Enzo asks, gulping gently and casting his gaze down to the grass.

"If we do, we kill them" Damon grins and Bella nods.

"Kill them?"

"That's what I just said."

They soon reached the building they were searching for and glanced up at it with gulps, remembering the horrible time they'd spent there and the terrible events that occurred.

Damon opened the door and tried to step inside but an invisible barrier held them back from doing so.

"Shit"

"Someone must own this place" Enzo sighed and only a few seconds later, two silhouettes emerged, highlighted by the sun.

"Look what the cat dragged in" Lily smirked and they all bounced bag down the staircase.

"You" they seethed.

"Me" Charlie smirked as he came out of the shadows.

"What are you planning charlie? First you kill Renée and now this, what's the plan? Huh?"

"Well it wouldn't be very spontaneous if we told you. But if you want to know some things about my new wife, maybe you should ask Lorenzo" Charlie smiled.

"What?" Bella asked her father.

"Well. Why don't you tell them Lorenzo? Surely you don't want me to?" Lily asked.

"No!" He growled out before turning to Bella and Damon.

"Lily was the one that turned me"

-----

Klaus and Stefan stomped up the stairs with piles of paperwork stacked in their arms, they'd been given almost every file on witch history and the witches had drafted them to search through the files and find any links.

"This is ridiculous " Stefan spoke, entering the room and speaking to his siblings but when he looked up, he noticed that they weren't actually there.

"Where the bloody hell are they?"

"Whittmore" Stefan replied and Niklaus glaced over at him suspiciously only to see him pointing at the address written on the board.

"Great"

---

The drive home for Damon, Isabella and Lorenzo was tense and quiet, none of them spoke after what they'd found out, Lorenzo had informed them of his story the second Lily and Charlie shut the doors in their faces and now they felt betrayed.

"Look, I'm sorry-"

"Shh" Bella cut him off.

"I'm trying to-"

"Shh"

"I said I'm-"

"I don't care!" She hollered as they arrived in the driveway of the house, they all entered the house and Lorenzo continued to talk despite their protests.

"Just listen to me!"

"Why should we?!" Damon snapped "we were trapped there for ten years together and you never thought to tell me that my mother was alive!"

"I didn't know she was your mother!"

"Still! This whole time that we've been trying to find her! And you've known everything about her but you said nothing!"

"I knew you'd react like this!"

"Well obviously we're reacting like this! Two sociopaths are after us! One of which was the one who turned you into a vampire! And do you want to know the best news? Their headquarters it the base of the psycho butcher doctor that locked us up for ten years!" Bella hollered, by this time, the family members and friends had all gathered around to see what was happening but they were oblivious to it.

"Do you know what this could do? Augustine still exists Enzo and they could easily hand us over like lambs to the slaughter!" Damon growled.

"Hasn't it occurred to you that they must have links? Why haven't the doctors locked them up? Huh? They are vampires as well"

"Because they want us! We escaped 50 years ago! Damon slaughtered every person in their family, leaving only one to continue the generation, maybe it hasn't occurred to you but they must be pretty vengeful! Even if that means enlisting the help of vampires!" Bella returned.

"What is happening?" Alaric chopped in.

"I think it's time we tell you what really happened fifty years ago" Damon sighs out.