Vote for your favorite🗳

Hello everybody,
From the previous chapter you probably all know that i have constructed many new stories and i will post a description and the cover photo here, i would appreciate it if you'd comment on the story you would like to be published, the one with the most votes will be published shortly. Please make sure you only comment for One story but if you like the look of another comment at the bottom stating which one you would like. If you find that you do not like any story, comment writing what story you would like to see. Please can you all make sure you vote, thank you.

-------------
#1 - (This story was designed because people thought that the first version wasn't very good. :))
Bella Volturi

When Edward left, Bella's world crashed down, little did she know it was due to become a lot worse

When Edward left, Bella's world crashed down, little did she know it was due to become a lot worse. A familiar face takes advantage of the lack of protection over the swan girl and decides to avenge their mates death; Victoria. Luckily, Victoria took pity on the crumpled and heart broken girl, instead of slaughtering her in cold blood she turns her into one of the most powerful vampires in existence. The wolves then kill Victoria but Bella still has Laurent who becomes a brother to her. After time they find themselves with the volturi where she finds not one but THREE mates.

----------------
#2 - The Sacred Salvatore.

----------------#2 - The Sacred Salvatore