Chapter 94- Insanity. 🙈

Bella's eyes fluttered open, momentarily foggy from disorientation but eventually clearing to reveal to her a chipped white painted ceiling and a florescent surgical lantern over head. She felt large metal contraptions weighing down her wrists and ankles and gazed down to see shackles containing her.

The frightened Swan girl turned her attention to the remainder of the room, to her left she saw Katherine, shackled and restrained in a similar way and still largely unconscious, after turning to her right she spotted Rebekah who was also in the same predicament.

"Rebekah!" She whisper yelled and Rebekah groaned before awakening, shortly followed by the doppelganger.

"Where the bloody hell are we?" Rebekah questioned as she gazed around, they appeared to be contained in a derelict hospital ward and the furniture was noticeably aged.

"I have no idea." Bella whispered out, attempting to remove her wrists from the shackles but finding herself unable to.

"How did you two get here?" The swan girl queried to her peers and they thought back.

--Two Hours Previously

Rebekah and Katherine walked through the main street of the French quarter, glancing around, their gazes passing over a hidden person, Sabine stood behind a corner of the road, her body hidden by a large street sign but her piercing gaze pinned upon the two females. Rebekah was on the phone to Niklaus and he instantly directed her to travel to the docks as they were the closest. Without waiting for an answer, he hung up and they sighed in irritation.

"Let's go to the docks and save Bella." Katherine spoke then, the two instantly began rushing in the direction of the docks, finding that it would be easier to walk then to drive through the crowded street.

"Why would somebody take her to the docks? I don't understand, it doesn't make any sense." Rebekah stressed, the docks held nothing apart from a few fishing boats and the only reason she could think if was that they were going to try and drown the youngest vampire.

"I'm not sure, but I hope its not for the reason I'm thinking" Katherine worried, clearly thinking the same thing as the blonde female original.

As the two vampires reached the docks, their eyes scanned the boats but found no trace of life besides the lowly shipmen and elderly fishermen.

Rebekah began to worry and they ran into the boat house, running up the stairs to see large barrels and coils of rope, they heard a creak and swiveled but found nobody, making them turn back to their original positions, only to see a dark skinned male before everything faded and they collapsed.

Present time

"I don't understand, why would somebody kidnap us? We've done nothing" Katherine began to rant, it wouldn't be he first time that she was kidnapped but she was furious that somebody had done this as she had dine nothing to anybody to anger them.

Bella syphoned her magic and the metal restraints began to slowly crack from the force of the power, before they could be utterly destroyed they mended magically and she looked up to see a dark toned man in his late thirties standing smirking in the doorway.

"Now now Little miss Isabella, we can't have you escaping" he scolded and smirked in childish happiness. Rebekah scrutinised her features and suddenly recalled where she'd seen his face in the past, he was Papa Tunde, the ex king of the witches and all powerful sacrificial warlock.

"Papa Tunde" Rebekah spoke without noticing she had. The man turned to her and smirked at her words, also rememorizing her features.

"Yes indeed, one point to Miss Mikaelson" he chuckled "hello again Rebekah" he smiled.

"How are you alive?" She asked him breathlessly and the other females didn't question how she knew him, instead following her example of being afraid of the man.

"Well don't sound too disappointed." He stated and rolled his eyes before smirking and sitting on a crooked wooden stole that he'd found in the corner if the dusty, dismal room.

"That doesn't answer the question" Bella intervened, commenting upon his blatant change of the subject.

"Hmm, aren't you a little smarty miss Isabella?" He rhetorically queried. "Ah, anyway, to answer your question, I'm back as a result of your little harvest failure" he grinned, they were shocked having found out more about the harvest.

"What does this have to do with the harvest?" Katherine questioned him as he stood and wandered over to Bella, to which she flinched.

"Well, you were supposed to bring back the four dead harvest girls but fate interacted and here I am" he spoke, lifting Bella's braid and removing the band, making her hair tumble around her, oddly he smiled in approval.

"What do you mean?" Bella growled, leaning away from him as much as the restraints allowed her to, he reminded her horrifically of Dorian and she resented it.

"I mean sweet pea, that instead of bringing the four girls back to life, your harvest brought back four dead ancient witches" he smirked "me being one, and I'm outstandingly vengeful" he remarked, smirking evilly like a deformed Cheshire cat.