Chapter 84- 8.30🕛

Bella's eyes fluttered open and she instantly wanted to close them, she was inside Dorian's chamber once again, her tapestry stretched above her eyes, she sat up quickly, wondering what was going to happen this time. Sometimes Dorian didn't even arrive at the chamber until seconds before she awoke, unfortunately she wasn't that lucky this time. She slid her legs over the side of the bed, her dress swished as she did so.

"Hello little bird" the seething voice of Dorian taunted from the opposite end of the room to her, she whipped around at top speed, her curls billowing around her upon doing so. He was walking towards her slowly. "I decided that today i was going to have some fun" he smirked and lifted her hand, she flew backwards, her head hitting the wall and her vision blurring.

"See you on the other side Little Birdie" he teased and she blanked out, almost instantly she awoke again, this time she froze, she was in a familiar room, one of which she'd not seen for over a hundred years. It was her bedroom. Everything was the same as she'd left it, from the purple bedding to the ancient computer and the slightly yellowed lace curtains. She caught her reflection in the cracked glass window and almost jumped, she saw her old reflection looking back at her, the same medium length brown curls and doe eyes.

She turned from the bed, her eyes pinning on the Calender which read January 12. The day that Charlie Swan died, she froze and stared at the alarm clock, 8.15am, could she save her father from his sudden death? She wasted no time in running down the stairs, stumbling. She soon realized that she did not miss the utter clumsiness.

"Bells?" The throaty voice she'd missed called and she turned to see Charlie sat at the kitchen table. She rushed to him and hugged him tightly, tears falling down her cheeks as she did so.

"Whoa, you look chipper this morning." He recalled, she thought about his words and soon realized that this had been the time in which she'd been depressed because of the loss of Edward.

"I'm happy, Edward Cullen means nothing to me now" she grinned, answering truthfully, she was going to try to save Charlie but she was slightly afraid of the outcome, if she saved Charlie she'd never meet Damon and never be turned, never meeting Nik.

"Little bird" the evil voice of Dorian called and she turned to him, he stood in the corner of the kitchen but Charlie did not seem to see him, instead he continued to read his paper. "Being trapped where i am, well i have the power to bring back your beloved father without changing anything that happened in your life, it will be like he just pops back into existence, all you have to do is stop Victoria and I'll save your daddy, put it this way, you suffer and I'll reward you" the evil man grinned before disappearing, she now knew exactly what to do.

The clock on the wall read half 8 and the doorbell rang. Charlie went to stand and answer it but she pushed him back into his seat. She ran to the door and opened it to see Victoria, she smirked evilly and threw Bella across the hallway, she stood , ignoring the pain in her body.

"Run dad! Go go!" She yelled and heard Charlie crash into the hallway, running towards her, Victoria smirked from behind him and Bella screamed, knowing what was going to happen. Before Victoria sunk her fangs into Charlie's neck, Bella jumped in the way, feeling pain pulsate through her body as teeth punctured her skin.

Almost as fast as it happened, Victoria pulled away, throwing her into the stairs. Bella's head hit the banister and she screamed in pain and then again in horror as she watched Victoria sink her fangs into Charlie's neck. Victoria disappeared from view and Bella crawled to her father, hugging him to her chest and sobbing.

"No!no ! Please don't leave me again! Please!" She cried and sobbed and he breathed his last breath as she screamed out for him to stay awake. As his body died, Dorian came into view, standing by the open front door.

"Looks like you failed little bird, and Charlie will stay dead. What a shame, it would've been nice for him to go to your wedding and walk you down the aisle. " the dark figure teased.

"Please, please save him Dorian, please!" She begged and he laughed at her as though she was pathetic vermin.

"No, you know the rules little Bridie, if you save daddy in the dream, I'll save daddy in real life" the evil man informed "better luck next time Birdie." He mocked and her vision faded.