Chapter 186- Home bound🏠

"Be good for Jenna and Alaric okay? Don't let me regret leaving you with them" Bella teased and her sons snorted but hugged her nonetheless, feeling the hardness of her stomach and smiling in appreciation of their soon to arrive siblings.

"Come on Bella Love, we have a plane to catch" Klaus ushered, he knew she was sad to say goodbye but they had lots to do now, every step of their life a big thing happened and they were in desperate need of chill time.

"I know" she whispered and bade one final farewell and followed her husband into the airport where  they'd been dropped off by Elijah, the sons coming along for the ride. The moment they entered the airport and were alone, they knew it was the right decision to do so.

"I can't believe that so much has happened. We were away in Iceland for like a week and I became pregnant with twins. We'll have to reschedule a family trip at some point" his wife rambled as she sat in the grey comforted airplane seat, first class of course.

"It's a good thing love" he smiled as he scrolled through his phone, noting a message from Marcel that he was yet to answer and a missed call from Dorian.

"I'm not saying differently, I'm just saying it's unexpected." She smiled and leant over, her head resting on his shoulder, his face turned and pressed a kiss on her hair as she lightly hummed in acknowledgement.

"Unexpected it good" he laughed and slid his phone into his pocket, shifting and pulling the seat divider away so her back fell to lay against his chest, his hands snacked around and beneath the layer of cloth which was her flimsy shirt, exploring her curves and massaging the tense flesh.

"Have you heard from Davina?" The hybrid asked slightly worried, he had never received a call from Dorian before and he wondered what it was about but due to the fact that the plane was rising, his phone was temporarily cut off.

"No why?"

"It's just that Marcel and Dorian have tried getting hold of me"  he replied nervously but her gentle smile reassured him as usual.

"I'm sure it's all okay, they probably just want an update, we'll be back in a few hours and you can go back to rule the city" she smiled and he nodded, leaning his head to the side to hug her softly, his eyes fluttering closed.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he smiled and held her hand softly, pressing his pouty lips to her ringlets as she fluttered to sleep soundly.

---

Klaus shook his wife gently as the plane proceeded to land, he'd been rudely awakened shortly before by the skinny flight attendant who had sent him an unflattering smirk, of course he flashed his hybrid face, nobody awoke a sleeping hybrid and then flirted with him as his wife slept on his lap, no way.

"Nik?" She whispered as her crimson lips stretched into a plump yawn, revealing her pristine white teeth which flashed in the artificial plane lighting.

"Come on princess, we landed" he smiled and she glanced up to see people standing up around her, she nodded and stretched before standing and stretching again. "Good sleep?"

"I feel like i have had more sleep than usual"

"No, about ten hours"

"Oh"

"Come on , Dorian and Marcel are taking us home, they should be waiting." He ushered and they hurried through the terminal, after a long wait in the luggage collection que, they finally made it to the parking lot where Marcel lent against his flashy black car.

"There you two are, what took you so long?" Dorian queried as he slid out of the passenger seat, large bags clung around his youthful eyes and his entire demeanor seemed famished. Marcel didn't seem as ripe as rain either.

"What's wrong with you?" The hybrid deflected the question, his eyes flickering over to Bella who gave Marcel a gentle hug.

"We have a problem, why are you guys home so early?" Marcel asked and glanced at Bella who was beaming, making him frown suspiciously.

"I'm pregnant" she informed and both of them stared in shock before Marcel lifted her up and span her around in a large warm circle.

"Really?" Dorian laughed out happily, it was curious how he'd turned from the torturously evil demon in her head to one of her best Friends, a family member even.

"Twins" she giggled and Klaus held her warmly in his arms as the others smiled before exchanging nervous glances. "So what was the problem?"

"Uh...well, there's a vampire in the quarter named Adrian....he's got an army and he has a certain...hate for you originals" Marcel skirted the problem.

"Don't be ridiculous Marcel, he's basically me times a thousand and he's a vampire who hates vampires" Dorian replied "did I mention he wants to be king of the quarter?"

"No you didn't" Klaus glared.

"Ha, well now you know..." He smiled for effect and they all stared at him.

"So the plan?" Klaus clapped, encouraged that they at least had a plan to fix the situation, one of them was a cruel mastermind and the other a ruling king who he'd raised...unfortunately, his smile fell when he noticed their faces.

"There isn't a plan"

"What?! What the hell have you been doing, do a locator and kill him!"

"He's got witches Klaus, he's hiding and we've already lost ten guys Klaus, we need a real plan...uh...there's more bad news" Marcel bit his lip and Bella cringed, leaning into Klaus's side.

"What?"

"Adrian's team took up base....at your house"