chapter 133- down time ✂

A/N, this chapter may be slightly boring, I'm trying to make everything back to normal after the fight and I've also got to cut out some characters because there's too many now. Sorry if its really bad. :/

Klaus sat beside Bella who lay on their bed, when the originals regained their memories they looked up to see the witches collapse, they went into a frenzy, unsure what to do but eventually came to a conclusion, Bella and Bonnie were brought back to the original mansion and lay to sleep. Elijah and Rebekah were currently driving down to the safehouse with Nadia to surprise their family but Niklaus refused to leave his fiances side.

"Nik" Bella shuddered out sleepily as her eyes opened, the light temporarily blinding her.

"I'm back darling, I've got you little love" he promised as he wrapped her in his embrace as she sobbed into his shoulder as she realized his words, he was back.

"Your back" she sobbed as she clutched onto him, ignoring the fact that her stiff muscles screamed in protest.

"I'm back" he whispered and held her as she quivered in sobs of relief. Finally, she stifled her tears and slammed her lips to his, adamant in not letting go.

"Its okay" he whispered but she didn't allow him to move away, instead Isabella pulled him so he lay beside her. She missed it all, she missed him, she missed the family and she'd defiantly missed being at home.

"How about we stay in and have a movie day?" He asked and she nodded vigorously, kissing him once more as he chuckled gently.

Bella was in too much of a bliss to form words as she lay in the comforts of her fiances arms.

"The rest of the family will be back soon, we've decided to let them stay here but Dorian wants to stay at the abbatoir for some reason" Klaus informed and Bella giggled, knowing exactly why Dorian wanted to stay.

"He loves Davina" the brunette women informs her future husband and he looks slightly shocked but grins anyway.

"Let's go pick rooms for everyone?" Klaus suggested and she nodded, taking his hand and dragging him from the room.

"How's this for charlie?" Klaus asked as he opened a door, the room was empty but large and had a window seat as well as a fireplace, it was the perfect shape for charlie and wasn't very high up the stairs so it was perfect.

"Its perfect" she grinned.

"We'll let him design it" the hybrid grinned and she nodded again, taking his hand and going back up the stairs to the biggest room she could find.

"How's this for Jeremy and Henrik? They said they wanted to share" she queried, it was a long rectangular room with a wall sized window that overlooked the lake.

"Perfect" they continued on and picked rooms for  Jenna and Alaric and Nadia. They also picked out a room for Bonnie and Lorenzo who had become a couple. Eventually they picked a room for Matt and everything was perfect.

"I really missed you" she attempted to express and he grinned, thinking back he realized he missed her to but he wasn't aware because he didn't know her then.

----
Katherine, Elijah, Nadia, Jeremy and Henrik all climbed into Elijahs car and Elijah began driving, it was silent for a while but Katerina soon became curious.

"So what do you think of Bella?" The doppelganger asked the two teenage boys who sat in the back on either side of a sleeping Nadia. Elijah looked curiously at his girlfriend but she gave her a smile which made him positive that she was up to something.

"...is it weird if I think of her as a mother figure?" Henrik asked awkwardly and both older vampires smiled.

"So do I" Jeremy chipped in.

"And I know Elijah is my oldest living brother but I kinda think of Nik as a father, I don't know why" Henrik blushed but Jeremy nodded in agreement.

"Its not weird, this family is dysfunctional, I'm sure Bella and Klaus feel the same" Elijah smiled and both boys relaxed slightly.

"And I'm sure they'd happily fill the place as your parents, they want kids" Katherine grinned and the boys smiled before silence overtook yet again.

Finally, the originals pulled up onto the gravel driveway and Elijah distinctly heard the other cars pull up behind. Everyone for out and entered quickly and Lorenzo disappeared instantly to go and see Bonnie.

"Where's Klaus and Bella?" Katherine asked.

"In here!" They heard Bella call and they entered the side room to see Bella cooking behind the stove and Klaus sat reading a newspaper on the barstool, they truly looked like parents and that made Henrik and Jeremy smile.

"Hey" they all greeted and sat around, either on stools or around the table, everyone talking excitedly but Matt interrupted with a cough.

"So I have an announcement. I have been alone for a few years and I'm thinking about going travelling for a while to see if I can find someone" he announced awkwardly but everyone smiled.

"That's fine Matt, just be happy" Jenna grinned from where she sat on Alarics knee.

The family now consisted of Bella, Klaus, Elijah, Katherine, Damon, Rebekah, Stefan, Caroline, Jenna, Alaric, bonnie, Lorenzo, Jeremy, Henrik, charlie, Matt and Nadia. Needless to say, it was getting large.

"Um...is it the wrong time to say that we want to go on a vacation to? All this war and fighting is stressful, we just want some time away?" Bonnie announced as she entered the kitchen and they all smiled.

"Its fine, I think we all need so relax time" Caroline grinned and Bella smiled in agreement.

"When will you all be leaving?"

"Tomorrow" Matt gingerly answered, he didn't want to be the lonely family member anymore, he wanted adventure.

"We're leaving tomorrow as well" Lorenzo informed, he wasn't usually shy but since joining the family and falling in love with Bonnie, he'd become silent.

"Sounds fine"