Chapter 117- old Companion👫

Bella continued to stare at Dorian in disbelief and he smiled sweetly though it was still displeasing and contorted, in general he was handsome but he held a darkness which was not aesthetically pleasing in any way.

"What?" He asked and Davina began laughing loudly causing Dorian to smile affectionately at the sound, it radiated like bells and he stared at the youngest witches beauty, Bella onlooked Dorian's gazing and her mouth twisted in a smirk.

"Dorian" she called and neither witch nor warlock made any sign of recognition as they gazed at one another, Bella sighed and fell back onto the floor by the fire, letting her eyes flutter closed briefly.

"Um ...you should call more people" Davina whispered to Dorian as she blushed and he smiled at her innocence but nodded nonetheless and returned to the phone.

"Ask more nicely this time!" Bella yelled and he rolled his eyes and called the next number. Bella sat up and looked through her contacts, coming to one name and stopping, Alaric.

"Call him Bella, we need all the help we can get" Davina prompted, looking at the name her finger hovered above, Bella finally relented and pressed call, hearing it ring.

"Hello?" The rough voice answered and she stifled a cry, hearing the voice of her second father after all that time.

"Alaric?" She asked in a whisper and she heard him gasp.

"Bella?" He asked, she could hear him crying and it made her want to cry.

"Yeah, its me ric" she responded.

"I looked everywhere for you, Elena and Tyler left shortly after you did and then Stefan and Damon and Caroline disappeared without saying anything. None of us knew if you were alive" Alaric sobbed and Bella felt guilty for not contacting him sooner.

"I'm alive, and I'm in new Orleans with Stefan, Damon and Care" she answered and he sounded overjoyed to hear his family was all alive and well.

"Did Klaus hurt you?" Ric almost growled and Bella gasped before laughing loudly.

"No, not at all, ric; Niklaus and I are engaged." She broke the news and the ex history teacher sounded shocked but she could almost hear him smiling.

"I'm so happy for you Bella, even if he's a sociopath" the ex vamp hinter joked and Bella giggled.

"I need your help Ric" she eventually confessed and he seemed to be listening intently.

"Anything" her old father figure assured and she sighed in relief, knowing she could trust him.

"Elena teamed up with a evil warlock named Silas and she's trying to kill my family, I need your help" she pleaded, rushing the words out.

"Where are you, we'll come down asap." He promised and she smiled slightly, tears spilling.

"I'm in new Orleans" she answered "I'll get Marcel to send some transport for you, war is raging here Ric, its not safe" she explained.

"Marcel?" The ex teacher asked.

"Its a long story, I'll explain when you arrive" she answered swiftly.

"Its just Jenna, Jeremy and I here. You are going to have to contact the others by yourself, sorry bells" he explained to her and she agreed.

"I'll call you later."

"Bye Izzy, love ya"

"Love ya Papa." She responded, she was curious to find out what Charlie's response would be to Alaric. Bella hung up and Dorian grinned at her, high fiving her.

"We're a dream team, I just got a whole coven on our side. Yay!" Dorian danced and Bella laughed whilst Davina giggled girlishly, obviously harnessing a crush on the 2000 year old warlock.

"Music" Dorian conducted and switched on the radio, dancing around slightly and grabbing the girls' hands, spinning them around as they laughed at him.

"We need to call more people" Davina laughed and pulled away but Bella and Dorian kept dancing as an upbeat 50s song cane on. Davina sat on the plush velvet couch as Dorian and Isabella jumped and bounced around, occasionally he pulled her to him and they jived for a few second.

"What the hell is happening right now" Davina mumbled, they were acting like drunk teens but the young witch was happy that they were happy.

Suddenly Bella's phone rang and Davina picked it up from the floor, answering it to see it was Niklaus.

"Hello?"

"Davina, where's Bella?" Klaus asked, he could hear loud music but didn't question it at that particular moment, focusing in finding his fiance.

"Uh, she's busy" Davina answered the original hybrid, her gaze locked on Bella who was still bounding around like a hyper child.

"I need to talk to her" Klaus responded, Bella heard her fiances voice and took the phone from davinas hands, spinning the young girl into Dorian's arms.

"Hey, Nik" Bella answered and he sighed in relief.

"Are you okay?" He queried.

"Sorry, I can't hear you, its loud in here" Bella responded, exiting the library as she said that.
"Loud in where. Where are you love?"

"The library" Bella responded with a laugh.

"Why's it so loud?" Needless to say, Klaus was confused.

"Dorian and Davina are dancing" Bella spoke nonchalantly and Klaus couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay love, we'll be back in a couple of hours, I just wanted to check in on you, see if you were okay."

"I'm fine" she promised.

"Good, I love you."

"I love you to" they hung up and Bella entered the library again noticing how the music was turned down so it played faintly in the background and both Davina and Dorian were sneaking glances at each other, an air of awkwardness surrounding them.

"I don't want to know" Bella admitted and sat beside Davina on the couch. The occupants of the room proceeded to continue calling as many people as they possibly could.

"I need to call Bonnie and Matt" Bella admitted, she was now positive that they weren't siding with Elena but she was still afraid to call them.

"Do it Bella" Dorian persuaded and she sighed before relenting...