Chapter 92- Return 🏠

Bella and Katherine opened their eyes slowly, Bella's hands instantly clasped onto her stomach that was still split open. They were still dressed in their bloodied ancient clothing but when they looked around, they were in the entrance hall of their grand home. They were back in the real world. Katherine instantly ran to Bella and cradled her as she sobbed in pain, biting into her wrist; Katherine fed Bella's some blood so that she slowly healed.

Klaus and the other members of the original extended family appeared in the entrance hall, dressed in their night clothes. They had just woken to hear sobbing. Katherine sat on the floor wearing a black cloak with the hood down, her brown hair was in a beautiful braid lined with emerald ribbons though it wsd slightly ruffled. Beneath her cloak she was wearing an emerald dress which had a gold lined bottom, she was dressed ancient but beautiful.

Klaus noticed Bella first, she was lying upon Katherine , her head into the doppelgangers lap. She also had a gorgeous braid but hers was dotted with blue flowers. She wore a blue dress and white cloak and her black leather shoes were visible beneath the clothing.

Though, the thing they all noticed first was the gaping hole within Bella's body, blood soaked the velvet blue dress and her insides could be seen, Katherine had her bloodied hand pressed upon the wound but she wasn't very successful in stemming the blood. In Bella's left bloodied hand she held a dagger, it had a blue handle and silver blade which had a familiar name carved upon it. It was Niklaus's blade and she held it in her bloodied hand. It was from his old human days.

Katherine also held a weapon which was a large sword, it was bloodied but clearly said Elijahs name on the silver blade. They were all shocked but Klaus just ran to his beloved fiance and hugged her to him, his hand against her wound, his lips kissing her forehead as tears trickled down his slightly tanned cheeks.

"Bella" he whispered "my love, I'm here, I've got you, its okay" he kept repeating and he soon felt the shredded skin below his hands begin to reconnect and stitch itself back together. Bella connected eyes with Katherine and they both started crying happy tears.

"We did it" they sobbed almost in sync. A shadow appeared , like dark spoke before the smoke formed a person and Dorian appeared, his entire form was slightly faded and he looked yo be wavering. Klaus and the others growled at the intruder who just smirked.

"Yes you did my lovelies and you will be rewarded but I'm not done with you yet, every time I enter you into a dream world, I get stronger so I shall continue. Who to save next?" He smirked and disappeared.

"I don't wish to pressure you, but so you wish to explain?" Elijah queried as he lifted Katherine into his warm embrace, her arms wrapped around him tightly and she smiled in happiness.

"Oh, yeah, sorry" Bella laughed and stood weakly with the help of her fiance. They all entered the parlor and sat down upon the couches, sat huddled together for warmth as it was still the brisk morning in this world.

"Basically, for the past couple of weeks I have been visited by a man named Dorian" she began but Klaus growled prosessively and she snuggled into him, quieting him.

"He visited me in my dreams, he is from a different time, many years ago, my ancestors put him into a separate world, a prison world, to isolate him and stop him from murdering innocent humans. Over the two thousand years he was imprisoned, his power grew larger and he became able to communicate with other worlds." She continued and glanced at Katherine who was sat on Elijahs lap, tracing the lettering of his name on his sword.

"He communicated with me through a series of nightmares. He said that he must make my life a living hell as my ancestors were the ones to imprison him. He also, unknown by me, contacted Katherine. Two thousand years ago, he fell in live with the first doppelganger.-" Rebekah cut her off.