Chapter 14 - The guilty and the stutterer. ❎

A/N: Hello readers, to anybody who has not seen my post, there is a surprise on it's way. Thank you to everybody who is reading this story, it is amazing how many of you comment and vote, i thought to start with that nobody would. Remember, if you want to write a story then do it, it doesn't matter if you get one read or over a thousand, do whatever makes you happy. :) thanks again, Symone. Xx
-----

Elijah scrutinized the scene from above, his eyes travelling around the destroyed room, taking in the body of his sister and the bloodied candelabra which had been thrown into a call corner, eventually his eyes landed upon his brother who was looking at what he had done, appalled. Elijah was shocked to notice that Klaus was crying, tear tracks running down his face. Elijah's eyes flickered down to where Klaus was cradling Bella and he signed.

''What have i done Elijah?'' He cried to his big brother, inside he knew that nothing bad had happened and everything could be restored to the way it was but he was appalled with how he had reacted and hurt Bella.

"Nothing has happened brother, it can all be fixed'' The elder brother soothed, to begin with he was going to take a extremely different approach but when he witnessed his brothers' bubbling guilt chose different tactic.

"She'll hate me" Niklaus muttered over and over whilst rocking Isabella in his strong arms, his hand tracing her features. He resembled a small child, cradling a broken toy, after what seemed ages. Elijah jumped elegantly to his feet and strode over to the female original, crouching, he removed the dagger from her chest and lifted her gently.

Within the parlor, the elder original placed his younger sister on the velvet couch that occupied the corner of the circular room. When Elijah returned to the entrance hall he noticed that Klaus had disappeared and that Bella was beginning to awaken.

"Elijah" Bella moaned out in pain whilst pulling her body into a sitting position, she coughed and rubbed her neck. The youngest vampires eyes widened as they trailed around the destroyed room. "Who did this?" She questioned with a gasp.

"Klaus" Elijah muttered solemnly, he thought it was no use in lying, she'd find out one way or another. The female gasped once again.

"K-klaus?" She stuttered whilst scanning the room once again to see if she could spot him.

"Did i stutter?" Elijah mocked chuckling, trying to lighten the mood of the room. Bella laughed and he helped pull her to her feet.

"Is that a candelabra?" She muttered rhetorically. Elijah followed her gaze and laughed slightly.

"There's a blood bag in the freezes in the basement" the original informed nonchalantly when he noticed her rubbing her throat, she nodded in thanks and then followed his directions. Elijah sighed in annoyance and started to tidy the trashed room, clearly agitated after having to clear away his siblings' mess once again...

A/N: Tada, what do you think? If anybody has any questions about me then comment and I'll answer as many as i can. :) thanks again. Symone! Xx