Chapter 85- Missions 📃

Isabella gasped awake, almost instantly standing and running over to the desk in Niklaus's and her bedroom, she had awoken to the same life as before, as if the dream hadn't happened but she needed to check that her actions within the dream did not change anything. Her hands quickly grabbed the file she was searching for and she opened it, it stated that Charlie Swan had died at 8.32 am which is what he had died at in real life. The dream changed nothing, it was just that, a dream.

"You alright love?" Her fiances voice asked and she looked up onto his deep blue eyes, nodding. She now had a chance to resurrect her father without changing anything that was real, she could still marry Nik, still be the sister of Stefan and Damon. She ran to him and hugged him tightly in her arms, grinning like a fool.

"Never been better" she answered and kissed his cheek, almost bouncing in happiness at her new discovery. Niklaus laughed at her happiness but didn't question it Bella knew exactly what she had to do to save Charlie, she had to kill Victoria, she had to get her powers to work in the dream world.

"Let's go get some breakfast darling'' Niklaus smiled and she nodded, walking down the stairs with him, both dressed in pajamas still. They went directly to the kitchen and found only Elijah and Katerina. The doppelganger was smiling at Bella, almost as if she knew what was going through the witch hybrids brain.

"Pancake darling?" Nik asked his fiance and she nodded, beginning to make two cups of coffee and then getting a glass from the cupboard and a bag of people blood from the fridge, pouring Niklaus a glass of the crimson substance and handing it to him. He downed it and smiled in thanks as he placed it into the dishwasher.

"So what are we doing today?" Bella asked as her and Nik sat at the table with their pancakes and coffee, opposite Katerina and Elijah.

"I want to go into town, is that okay?" Klaus asked her and she nodded enthusiastically, it'd been too long since they'd been into the city and she wanted to go. Bella walked up the stairs to go and get ready and surprisingly, Katherine followed. When they entered Bella's room, Katherine grinned at her.

"I know about your drams" Katherine spoke finally and Bella's eyes widened, how did she find out? "Dorian keeps haunting me too, he said that i could join you in your mission to save Charlie if you helped me with my own mission." Katerina informed her.

"What do you have to do mama?" Bella asked innocently, Bella had taken up calling her this not long ago but Katherine loved it.

"I have to save Nadia and he'll bring her back" Katherine smiled through her tears.

"Do you think he can really bring them back?" The doppelganger nodded, she'd heard of the all powerful warlock named Dorian many times over her life and she was positive he'd be able to bring them back.

"I think that if we ask, he'll allow us to try and save Henrik also, Dorian isn't all bad Bells, he wants to torture us but also to reward us, he has a form of split personality i suppose you'd call it." Katerina explained.

"Can we really save Henrik?" Bella asked with wide eyes, tears spilling, Niklaus would be so happy, more than words could describe if they'd bring Henrik back.

"Yes i do" Katerina spoke with a smile.

"You mustn't tell anyone Mama, i don't want to get their hopes up" she whispered and Katerina nodded in agreement.

-M-

Bella exited her room an hour later, fully dressed,she quickly descended the stairs and found Katherine and Klaus at the bottom. Elijah soon joined them and they all exited the house, the other four house mates had neglected to leave their beds yet. Bella looked down at her outfit and smiled happily, she wore skinny black jeans, a woolen jumper, black Vans and a black hat. Her hair was curled into large bouncy ringlets and she wore light make up.

Katerina reflected upon the events of the past week as they travelled toward the town in Elijah's Mercedes

Katerina reflected upon the events of the past week as they travelled toward the town in Elijah's Mercedes. Her thoughts flew back to Dorian, he said that he'd fallen in love with a doppelgänger and she'd shattered his heart now he'd take all his anger out on the girl that shared her face. He'd mocked her endlessly before finally setting her a task.

When Katerina was human, she'd bore a child out of wedlock and being the daughter of the richest man in Town, she'd been banished, upon leaving, her father had slaughtered her child, her little Nadia. She had to relive the events and save her infant. She was glad that she now had Bella to help her, her other daughter. Bella would do everything to save Nadia as she'd lost her baby, she'd not want Katerina to loose hers yet again.

It Katherine could save her baby then she'd have a child. Bella was like a daughter to her but she'd had no part in raising her, this was her one chance to raise a daughter that was truly hers and she couldn't let it slip away.

Katherine looked at Bella who sat in the seat behind her, the younger brunette had her cheek pressed against the glass of the window, her hand between as her eyes fluttered, she was moments from sleep but pushing it away, not yet ready to face Dorian again. Katerina knew how she felt, the dreams of Dorian were peculiar, if you dreamed of him, you awoke feeling as though you did not sleep at all.

"Izzy" Katherine called to the girl and her head snapped up as she straightened her form. Elijah and Niklaus were talking and not paying much attention to the two brunettes, Bella's hand was in Niklaus's and he twirled her engagement ring around with his fingers absentmindedly.

"We can do this" Katherine mouthed and Bella nodded.

"I know we can" Bella mouthed back and Katherine smiled. The car soon stopped and they all got out. Katherine straightened Bella's hat on her head as it'd tilted when she'd leant on the window. Bella smiled at Katherine and pulled her hair from inside her coat, she'd done it up and the hair had become caught.

"Let's go then" Katherine smiled and took Elijah's hand, he smiled at her and kissed her gently on the lips. Bella smiled at the two and wrapped her arm around Niks waist whilst his went around her shoulders, warming her.

"Where are we going?" Bella asked as they walked down the street. Elijah and Katherine were in front of them.

"Well i need some new paint, i haven't made any paintings in a while and Elijah and Katherine are going to get some more food for the house, we're running low." Niklaus informed and she nodded, walking into the painting shop with him. Her eyes browsed the paints as Nik went to the canvass. She found a colour that made her stop, a warm brown that was the exact colour of Charlie's eyes.

"Are you okay love?" Her hybrid fiance asked her as he walked up behind her, slinging his arms around her waist and eying the brown paint in her hands. She nodded, going to put the paint down but he caught it before she could, realizing that it was the same shade as her eyes used to be.

"It's the same as your old eyes" he informed her and she smiled at him, nodding sadly.

"It's also the same as my fathers" she spoke softly, Klaus gave her a sad smile, he'd heard very little about Bella's biological father, merrily because she didn't like talking about him as she missed him and he couldn't bring himself to ask her.

"We'll get it" he smiled ans she grinned at him, he placed it into the basket with the other paints he'd gotten and walked over to the cashier, paying quickly and exiting. Bella carried the bag of paints whilst Nik carried the three canvass he'd brought. They entered Rousseau's bar and spotted Katherine and Elijah, sitting down opposite them and ordering lunch....