Chapter 79- Teenage tantrum🙄

Bella carefully walked over to the unopened letters that lay upon the mahogany tabletop. There were eight letter in total, all addressed to her and written in different handwriting, some of which she vaguely recognized though she was unsure why. A brief glance at the clock notified her that it was 2 in the morning, she was shocked for a moment before heading toward her room, still clutching the eight unopened letters.

When Bella entered the room, her gaze captured upon Niklaus who was sprawled across their bed, half naked and barely covered by the sheets. She smiled, she was glad that he was enjoying himself rather than worrying about events in the quarter. She dropped her letters onto the desk and quickly changed into lighter night clothing, momentarily struggling with the zipper but eventually grasping it.

As Bella lay beside her fiance, she pulled the sheets up their bodies, obscuring his half naked form. Instinctively, Niklaus pulled Bella closer to him in his sleep until her cheek rested against his bare chest, her gaze watching the moonlight through the open window. It was dazzling and a smile spread across her features as she collapsed into a deep slumber.

-M-

Bella groaned as she was awoken by the incessant ringtone from her phone, she grabbed it sleepily from the bedside table and checked the number, seeing that it was Marcel. She answered it and pressed it to her ear whilst rubbing her eyes.

"You better have a good reason for waking me up this early" she groaned through the phone and heard him laugh lightly on the other end.

"Yeah, it's seven in the morning queeny. Anyway, i need you and any originals who are sober to come down to the quarter now" he said, his voice strained and a large crash was heard.

"It's just Elijah, Caroline and I" she warned, her eyes catching on her fiance who looked very hungover, even in sleep. Marcel sighed as another crash sounded.

"That's fine for now, it's Davina she's not in control" Marcel said and Bella sighed, being a witch, she knew what that was like.

"We'll be there as soon as we can" she responded.

"Hurry" the older vampire stressed and they hung up. Bella bounded toward the closet, dressing loosely in comfortable clothing.

As Bella exited, her eyes caught on the letters and she stuffed them into the desk draw before grabbing her phone and heading down the stairs, calling out to Caroline and Elijah

"You hollered" the blonde appeared, fully dressed in similar attire to her, Elijah was next to enter the entrance hall.

"Marcel called, there's trouble in the quarter, Davina the teenage witch has gone on a spiral. " she informed and Elijah instantly grabbed his coat.

"Someone has to stay here with the lushy vamps." Caroline reasoned and Elijah nodded, indicated that she should stay, to witch she smiled and nodded as the two vampires left.