chapter 32- Pain😷

The originals gazed at the limp brunette with fear, something the hadn't felt in many years. Unfortunately, staring hopelessly and longingly did not heal the vampire and was not going to. They needed to move fast but their brains were clouded with their own worry.

"We must move now!" Elijah stated the obvious, though none of them made a move to head towards the door, they were all to afraid to leave Bella in her weak state, especially considering Hayley still prowled the house, heavens knows what the wolf would to if she got the option to kill the vampire brunette.

"I'll go" Elijah stated and stood, awaiting his other siblings, he loved Bella to the amount that he'd leave her in this weak state to find something to save her, it was a brotherly love. Isabella felt more like a sibling to Elijah more than either Kol or Finn never did.

"I will to" Rebekah stated, standing and walking towards Elijah, they knew Klaus would not leave Isabella, not if she was in such a state. Not only did they fear Bella dying, they feared what would happen to their brother afterwards, would he become even more of the monster he once was, for Bella had changed him, would he go back to the way he was before?

"I'm staying" was all the confirmation needed and the other originals left the room, leaving Niklaus and Bella.

"Don't die on me" the hybrid spoke in a broken whisper, pulling Bella's limp body inti his arms yet again, her cold skin seemed to drop in temperature every second, the grey was now creeping its way up her forearms and the lower regions of her legs.

"I won't" she croaked back, tears trailing down her cheeks, he quickly wiped them away with his thumb and smiled sadly at her. She attempted to smile back but it was a pitiful attempt.

"You have to live so i can take you to all the places you want to go, Paris? Rome? I'd take you wherever your heart desires." She smiled and pressed his lips onto her forehead, ignoring the temperature. "Have you ever thought about the future sweetheart?" He was trying to distract her and himself.

"Yes, when i was human I'd always have this little fantasy, of a cottage in the country side with my husband and our children, but just two, i never wanted more than that, and everything would be perfect but now, i can't see that future anymore, i know it will never happen. " she coughed weakly.

"What did you want to be?" He referred to jobs.

"I was never sure what i wanted but i know i wanted to make people happy." She said, a smile on her face. "I guess i failed at that" she smiled.

"You didn't fail sweetheart, you made me happy" he stated lowly, tears trailing down his cheeks.

"Don't cry, tears will not fix me darling" she stated whilst reaching up meekly and cupping his cheeks. "It won't be long now" he sobbed now "i need you to promise me something" to this he nodded quickly.

"Anything" he whispered.

"When I'm gone, never look back, find what you are looking for and be happy, make the life you want"

"I want you" he sobbed and hugged her tightly to him she smiled and kissed him softly.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he smiled, they stayed like this for a long time, time seemed to be nothing as they gazed at each other, after a long while, Bella felt a pain through her heart.

"Nik-" she started but didn't finish, he stared at her as she gagged, blood pouring from her mouth, he sat her up quickly but it was too late, she turned and smiled at him weakly; hideous black veins grew across her face and he screamed in heart break.

"No! No!no! Don't die on me!" He screamed and rocked her, hysterical. "Please, i can't loose you" he whimpered, "i love you." He choked....