Chapter 132- Magical beings🔥❄

"She's my stepdaughter?" Elijah asked again, it was about the tenth time he'd asked Bella that in the last ten minutes and she was growing tired of the question.

"Yes Elijah, she's your daughter" Bella answered finally and Elijah gulped as he sat back in his wooden chair. Marcel entered the room and grinned upon seeing Nadia in Bella's arms.

"Uncwle Mawcel" she held her arms up to him and he chuckled as he lifted her into his chest, carrying her away to see Davina as she gurgled.

"I've got to go" Bella responded quickly as she stood and ran up the stairs, feeling the weight of the world on her shoulders as she entered her old bedroom, she felt a presence behind her but ignored it as she stared out of the window , tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Bella?" She heard Klaus ask and she sobbed, pressing her palms to the wall sized window, resting her head against it as she saw the rain pouring outside. "Hey, hey no, its okay" Klaus assured, unsure why he was but doing so anyway, she turned to him and he pulled her into his arms, memories flashing through his brain as he did so.

"No just go!" She pulled away, whipping around so he couldn't see her tear stained face.

"I'm trying to help you!"

"You can't because you aren't you! You aren't my fiance anymore! You don't even know me!" She let it out, kicking a wooden chair so that it shattered, he was shocked by her anger and for some reason his memories dripped back into his mind, he slowly  remembered things but he couldn't say why.

"We went through so much to be together and it's for nothing!" She raged, unaware that her increasing anger and sadness was fueling his memories.

"We lost our baby! I didn't know what to do but you were there!" She kept yelling as she shattered her objects in the room, as she said the words, the memories of the day flooded his mind.

"You proposed, at the war you said we'd get married soon!"

''Bella!" He tried to explain what was happening but she wasn't listening to him as she raged, Nik ran onto the balcony and looked down to see his sibling's clutching their skulls as Bonnie and Dorian chanted beside them.

"What's happening?" Bella asked the witches.

"We found a spell" Davina informed as she ran down the stairs to chant and Bella joined them, chanting loudly with all the force she could muster, she willed for them to remember, hoping beyond anything that she'd be successful, the Mikaelson siblings dropped to their knees as memories surged to them.

"Keep going" Marcel ordered as he stood in the doorway holding Nadia in his muscular arms. The other vampires in the house entered the room as they saw the originals regain memories.

"Its working" Klaus gasped out and that only made Bella push her magic further. All four witches were oblivious to the blood that dribbled down their chins as they fought against Silas's spell but the 2000 year old warlock was resisting.

''I'll help" Sophie announced as she entered the room, appearing out of no where like usual. All five witches continued to chant though their powers were draining.

"We can do this" Dorian spat out through clenched teeth and the witches gasped but continued on, feeling the lights explode above their heads.

"I can't hold on"  Bonnie quivered and suddenly she fainted, followed shortly by Sophie. Dorian gasped as blood dribbled from his eye sockets, his brothers spell was harming them as they removed it.

"Vina" Dorian gasped out as the teenage witch fell to her knees but he halted his sobbing to continue chanting, Bella and Dorian pushed as much force as possible into the spell, feeling as though their skin was on fire.

"I  can't" Bella sobbed out.

"Yes you can" Marcel informed her and she continued chanting, her fresh tears mixing with the blood on her cheeks, Dorian gasped, his chanting halting as he coughed up blood onto the stone floor, dropping to his knees, leaving Bella to fight alone.

Elsewhere, Silas was sat on the ground, mud covering him and rain washing over his body as he chanted, blood fell from every area on his skin, leaking from his pores, he was fighting to stop Bella and the other witches from breaking the spell.

As each witch fell he felt the strain lifted but suddenly it forced upon him harder and he fell so he lay on his back facing the sky. Bella was chanting a new spell, a spell to kill Silas, the 2000 year old warlock sobbed as he felt poison run through his veins and his eyes fluttered closed as he breathed out one more time.

Bella switched her chants back and she saw the Mikaelson family open their eyes looking dazed as their memoires returned fully, the final scene Bella saw was the Mikaelson siblings grinning to one another before she dropped down in her own pool of blood beside the other witches...