Chapter 51- Devilish escapades😈

Hello! So i was thinking that rather than splitting this story into separate books i am going to just continue writing parts in this book until it comes to an end. So that could mean we end up with hundreds of parts but oh well! Enjoy!

----

"Why are you here?" Klaus instantly demanded, he looked upwards at Bella, he couldn't risk her getting hurt by another of her so -called 'family', she was a wreck upon learning of Elena's betrayal.

"I'll explain! Let me explain!" The blonde pleaded as her eyes swiftly flickered to Bella who was being swung in elegant circles by the noble original brother. Luckily, Elijah had caught on to the situation and was carefully making sure she was not able to see them. Currently, Rebekah and Damon were engaged in what appeared to be an intimate staring competition, no longer dancing but standing close to one another.

"Let's take this elsewhere" Stefan muttered as he locked eyes with Marcel who stood watching them from the balcony above. Klaus followed his gaze and he nodded before they each grabbed one of the blondes arms, dragging her away.

-M-
"You look lovely this evening little sister" Elijah complimented as the music began and he placed his hand on her silk covered hip and hers rested on her shoulders. Elijah slid his other hand into her own and they began to sway to the rhythm.

"You look dashing brother" she teased him but something nagged at the back of her brain which she could not shift causing her expression to appear saddened.

"What troubles you Isabella?" She questioned her, his brown eyes scrutinizing her once chocolate irises which now pierced a vibrant purple.

"Nothing" she lied quickly, to quickly. It appeared that though she was now a vampire, she was still a disastrous liar.

"I know you are lying" he stated simply and she sighed as he spun her away from his body before drawing her back towards him.

"Fine, but promise not to tell Nik?" She persuaded as they swayed, Elijah looked up to see that Klaus was preoccupied with talking to Stefan.

"You have my word" the noble original vowed.

"Okay, it's all the talk about babies, and i know that Klaus wants a child more than anything but i cannot give him what he desires. What if he leaves me? I cannot give him what it is that he wants and we've already established that he could probably procreate with a werewolf, what if he-" she ranted and Elijah sighed before interrupting.

"Stop! He won't leave you for such a reason. Niklaus loves you Isabella, despite what some say about him, he is capable of love and he loves you more than anything else, he'd deny the possibility of children to be with you" Elijah demanded ans she felt comfort in that fact, Elijah would not lie to her and she knew that.

"Do you think he truly loves me?" She asked, tears leaking at the idea, meanwhile Elijah spun them so that Bella was faced away from the confrontation with Caroline that his brother was involved in.

"I truly do" the older vampire confided and she smiled at him happiness gleaming in her eyes. Bella giggled as Elijah span her dramatically but her face froze when she spotted her beloved, Klaus was walking out of the ball beside a blonde, she was beautiful and that was clear even from behind.

"Bella" Elijah began but the younger vampire had already began to walk away, he'd just left the ball with another women whilst she was stuck there. Jealousy bubbled within her uncontrollably. "Isabella, listen" the male almost growled in annoyance, he was not annoyed with Bella but irritated with his brother for making the situation seem so dyer.

"He's just left with somebody else!" She demanded , she had every right to feel that way after what she witnesses, if Elijah was not fully aware himself he'd also question it.

"It was not what it looked like" Elijah informed but he sounded as though he was making amends for his brother. Bella was now stood on a balcony overlooking the darkened city, she had little knowledge of how she'd arrived there but she didn't question it as she felt Elijah step up behind her.

"Please, just leave me, like everyone else" she whispered the last bit, temporarily forgetting that Elijah could still hear her. The original walked forward and turned her around.

"My earlier statement still stands, Niklaus loves you" he demanded and walked away. Bella sighed and walked towards a wooden bench which was upon the large balcony. Her tears glistened in the moonlight .