Chapter 13 - Candelabra+anger= disaster⛔

A/N: Thank you everyone for reading my story, make sure you follow me to see more and click that like button if you enjoy what you read. Also, feel free to comment, your views are always appreciated, thanks.

----------
Klaus fell into the deep chocolate pools which were Bella's eyes, taking in every aspect, from the slight golden flecks to the layer of thick eyelashes that rimmed them, casting a shadow on her face as she looked down. Suddenly, he snapped out of his thoughts and abruptly exited the room, the tension between them could almost be tasted. With a growl he pushed past his blond haired sister who was standing at the foot of the stairs.

"What has your knickers in a knot dear brother?" She questioned, knowing full well that he was exasperated over the small brunette vampire in the other room, everybody could see their attraction, minus them.

"I don't know what you are talking about" the hybrid answered roughly , coughing slightly, straightening his crinkled shirt awkwardly. Rebekah raised her perfectly plucked eyebrow at him, she had only ever seen him act this way once, when they were human, over a certain female doppelgänger by the name of Tatia.

"You know full well what i am on about Brother'' the female original smirked her customary Mikaelson smirk, flashing her brilliantly white teeth. Klaus growled angrily, snapping out of his temporary daze. At vampire speed, he ran forward, grabbing his smirking sibling by the neck and slamming her into the cabinet beside them, the antique shrieked under the sudden force and splintered, slamming her into the carpeted floor. Niklaus could see nothing but red, his werewolf side overcoming him.

Rebekah's smirk slipped from her mouth as she stood gracefully, her slightly tanned hand gripping the silver candelabra beside her, it made an ear shattering noise as she snapped it inti her knee, successfully splitting the contraption into two.

"Stop Nik" she growled when he once again went to lunge at her, however he didn't listen and when he did lunge, she plunged her makeshift weaponry into his toned abdomen, the male original screamed in pure rage and ripped the bloodied weapon from his flesh, spinning it and flicking it at his sister like a ninja star, it plunged into her and she to screamed.

Blood now splattered the marble floor and splintered wood lay around them unceremoniously. Within the room to the left Bella was stood in front of a bookcase, her manicured fingers tracing the bindings of the antique books. With a start, she was snapped out of her peace by a crash, followed by screams, one of which she recognized as Klaus's, without another thought she sped from the room, hunting for the source of his pain.

Klaus currently had Rebekah pinned against the paneled wall, a dagger aimed at her heart, he was enraged and ready to kill. He heard a gasp from behind him and span at blinding speed, not taking a moment to look at the new arrival, instead speeding towards her and snapping her neck. It was not until he noticed the billowing clouds of mahogany hair and the translucent skin did he realize who he had attacked. He collapsed onto the ground, taking her face between his hands.

The hybrid sat cross legged on the floor, placing her head in his lap and twisting his hands through her silky hair, his eyes fading from deep gold to their usual Mediterranean blue. Rebekah lay daggered not far away from him and he searched his surroundings, in all honesty the last thing he remembered was standing in a room with Bella discussing wallpaper.

A gasp erupted from above and Klaus's eyes snapped up to see his older brother surveying the scene with anger shimmering in his eyes...