Chapter 22 - Sweet Talk & Sharp Knives🔪

Marcus once again plunged the glistening silver blade into her flawless porcelain skin, the knife left large pools of blood all over her thighs and she was gritting her teeth as to not scream. Yet again, the weapon was stabbed into her left thigh, ten seconds later when it had healed, he completed the action yet again; continuously.

At that point she was beginning to wonder if anybody was ever going to notice her absence, she had no record of how long she had been there but she knew for a fact that someone, someone had to at least notice she wasn't present. Unfortunately, the thought occurred to her that nobody cared that she wasn't around.

"What's up buttercup?" Zachary questioned from beside her, pushing her hair behind her shoulder, he was the affectionate one as they put it, but in reality it just meant that he was the one that flirted with her. This fact alone completely disgusted Isabella, she felt violated, as though every aspect of her being belonged to another and that this was going against them, turning them away.

"Talk sugar" Marcus seethed, he spent most of his time acting like an abusive father, punishing her for simple acts such as coughing or talking but on the other hand, he shouted at her for not talking, she had no way of winning.

"Nothing is wrong" she spoke through gritted teeth, her voice hoarse from lack of blood to drink. She tried to clear her throat but it resulted in her throat burning further, in all honesty, she wished to go home but saying this would increase the torture, increase their fun. 

"You thirsty princess? " Zachary mocked, his lips centimeters away from her face, she almost wanted to scream from the closeness alone. "Tonight will be very fun darling, we are making a home movie for your little original family, see if they even noticed you were missing. We'll get the girls in and they'll make you look absolutely gorgeous, little love" she froze when he said that, little love was Klaus's nickname for her, nobody else got the right to call her that, Zachary seemed to know this as he laughed maliciously.

"Oh this will be a fun day" Marcus chuckled hysterically and stabbed her in the torso, the short blade almost fully submerged among her flesh. This time she did scream, the blood spilled around her, covering the dusty floor and everywhere surrounding her, her chest tightened and she was forced to cough. Thick red blood splattered from her mouth, spewing all over the gentlemen before her.

"Oh dear, this will have to involve a punishment doll, you ruined my favorite shirt" they grinned evilly and advanced toward her...