Chapter 121 -Bridges.🌉

Bella wondered out onto the balcony and jumped straight over, landing elegantly on her feet in front of Davina and Dorian, to her left stood Marcel and Klaus but she ignored them, her eyes focused on the people in her direct vision.

"Let's train" Dorian smirked and lifted his hand up to face level, the next second, both females felt pressure on their brains and doubled over slightly. Bella growled and pushed both hands forwards, causing Dorian to fly across the room and smash into the bar, she stood quickly and shot a spell at Bella which she blocked.

"Davina" Bella called and Davina smiled with a nod, both of them turning to Dorian with their hands linked, lifting their free hands and chanting, blood fell from his eyes and he fell, moments later, Davina was by his side.

"You won" Davina smiled at Bella but the witch vampire shook her head in confusion.

"Not yet" she smirked and Davina giggled, popping up into a stance, the younger girl forced a mental wall over to Bella, only visible to the witches. Bella walked backwards as the wall advanced before smiling at Davina and a ring of fire produced around the teenage witch causing Davina to shriek slightly, it inched closer before falling away.

"Now you win" Davina giggled and Dorian groaned loudly, sitting up in the process, assessing his surroundings.

"What happened?"

"You lost" both brunette witches announced in perfect sync, they heard a chuckle and turned to see Marcel and Klaus smiling at them, at seeing her fiances glistening blue eyes, she tugged her sleeves further down her wrists, she wouldn't allow the bruises to upset him.

"Damn" Dorian groaned and turned to Bella, a smirk on his face, within seconds the room was out up and both witches were shooting endless spells at each other. The vampire kings ran from the room, dodging spells as they did so.

"Run run as fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm Dorian man!" He hollered and ran around the room, trying to deflect spells but failing as he was forced into a wall, his arms and legs locking.

"Bit Rusty are we old man?" Bella teased and Dorian growled as he attempted to break free from the spells.

----

Marcel and Klaus walked down the docks, hybrids and shifters hidden in the shadows as protection if it was needed, they soon spotted her, Elena Gilbert leant against the railing, a flirtatious smile adorning her doppelganger features. Both kings exchanged looks and walked to meet her.

"Well well well, look who's arrived" she smirked in a flirty manor, reminding both men of Katerina before she turned good. The youngest doppelganger started forwards, swaying her hips in the process until she reached Nik, her hand reaching out to place on his chest.

"Bad idea" the original hybrid growled and grabbed her wrist, turning it outwards until it snapped, the doppelganger collapsed screaming dramatically and both men smiled victoriously. "You see in engaged, and I love her very much" Klaus growled again, slamming his boot into her leg, causing it to click.

"Now, tell your new boyfriend that he better leave town or die" Marcel smirked and Elena looked up at him with obvious lie shining across her face.

"We aren't together anymore, he betrayed me" she lied and the kings exchanged smiles before Nik put on a fake smile and offered his hand to help boost her to her feet, which she stupidly accepted.

"Well in that case, please come back to our home with us" Marcel smiled and Klaus put an arm around Elena smiling.

"I never loved him, I was pretending" she lied once more, surprised and thrilled that it was working.

"Yeah, its amazing how gullible people can be" Klaus smiled and she laughed with a nod but next second he pushed her head to the side, a crack sounding and she fell to the floor.

---
The kings reentered the courtyard and found an unexpected sight, Bella lay on the bar, blood dripping from her mouth nose and eyes. Davina slumped on the floor beside her in a similar predicament and Dorian was in an armchair looking the same.

"Bella" Nik rushed to her and gently caressed her cheek, trying to wake her up but not succeeding, he lifted her and disappeared to their room. He then lay her on the soft sheets and sat beside her.

"Nik" she whispered as she woke and he instantly turned to her, checking her face once over for injury.

"What happened?" He fussed, stroking her skin.

"Uh- I just ...overused my magic" she stuttered out and he pulled her into his lap, holding her there until he looked down, large purple bruises were visible beneath her jumper sleeves.

"Who did this?" He asked, his eyes widening and he looked murderous, he'd destroy anyone who touched her in that way.

"You" she whispered, knowing it was better to tell the truth than lie and get caught in it.

"H-how? I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, oh god I didn't even realise" she was basically crying and she hugged him, kissing him gently which confused him.

"Its okay, it was an accident" she responded and he signed as he relaxed slightly.

"I could hurt you again" he mumbled and she kissed him again.

"You won't" she assured and he looked down.

"What if I do?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it" she smiled and he smiled gently through tear filled eyes.

"I've never experienced the emotions I feel for you, in a thousand years, I've never loved like how I love you, and I will continue to love you, for eternity"

"Always and forever?" She queried, crying from his words.

"Always and forever my darling" he assured and kissed her gently.