Chapter 60- Bonds🔀

Bella walked through the rooms, her coat billowing out behind her and her heels scraping on the marble flooring. They were moving that day and she was excited to say the least. As she walked down the stairs she noticed her beloved by the doorway, waiting patiently for her and she soon waltzed toward him in her usual graceful manner.

Niklaus pulled the door closed as they entered the cold outside air, it was still morning, barely nine o' clock but Elijah had insisted that they move early so that they could begin sorting the furniture and bedding so that they had a place to spend the night.

As they entered the car the hybrid couldn't help by feel absolutely nervous, Isabella had barely spoken since the moment they had shared in the bedroom, she seemed disconnected from her body as though she was suffering through a terrible mental ordeal. He pulled the car out of the drive for the final time and followed behind the three other cars in front if him.

Caroline sat next to stefan in his shimmery red aged car, her feelings toward him had only grown and she could no longer contain the live she felt for him, he was everything she'd ever wished for but deep within her conscience she knew that he still held a live for Elena.

Stefan could not of wished to find a better love, Caroline was everything he wanted and more, she gave to him more than he could ask for, a love he'd never realised he was missing until he'd found it. The blonde sheen of her hair was a breath of fresh air to him and the blue of her eyes stayed in his mind through every ordeal, she blew all thoughts of Elena out if his mind entirely.

Damon hadn't felt the feelings he felt within him ever before...within that family he felt whole, he felt human. Rebekah fulfilled the role if a love in unimaginable ways, through her live he'd noticed that he'd never lived Elena in any way, he'd just held a desire, a long kept desire to be with the doppelganger that stemmed from the past that he'd had.

Rebekah couldn't describe what it was that she felt for her family but she knew that they were her everything. Caroline and Bella played the sisters that she'd desired her entire life and Klaus and Elijah had stayed with her through everything life had to offer. Stefan had even became a brother to her, he was protective in a way only a brother could be. But Damon, he brought a passion to her life that she'd desired, a love never to be broken, they were an unstoppable force.

Elijah reflected as he drove towards the new house, much had changed for him in the last few years but they changes made all the difference, they made him happier. The once disfunctional original family had evolved to something of trust, bonds connecting in every direction. The three remaining originals had power but not love or trust.

Bella had been what made the difference, she'd shone a light on a gaping darkness and for that they'd all be grateful, she'd connected two families and in doing so; she created a love.

--
Bella gasped awake, her breath coming out as pants and she looked around to see she was still in the car with Klaus, driving towards the new home, she mustn't of slept for long as they were still travelling.

"You alright love?'' Klaus's melodious voice floated through her foggy brain as she blinked, trying to pull herself back to reality, she hadn't even realised the dreams had stopped until they returned to haunt her. Instinctively her gaze trailed down to the barely visible scars along her forearms, the whole ordeal had bypassed her brain as desire and love became included but like all nightmares, they'd returned for a second shot.

"Are they back?" He whispered to her, it was a fate he'd wished to avoid, though it seemed forever ago that it'd occurred it truly was not and she wouldn't escape it until she faced it.

"Yes" she whispered, there was no real point in expanding her explanation further, he knew what she meant, he'd found out about the nightmares last time and he was going to help chase them away again, they were in this together.

A/N: I apologise that this sounded like a conclusion, the book is far from over and I can promise that. Thanks for reading, I'll update soon, hit the star if you enjoyed and make sure you follow me for more, love ya, bye!