Chapter 45- No!❌

A/N: i apologize if this part is bad or has many mistakes, i was dumped by my boyfriend today and i wasn't very focused, I'm sorry.

Bella threw the older witch at the wall once again, she had been trying to give Isabella a witchy migraine for over an hour and it was getting old.

"Come on, do you not have any other tricks?" The brunette questioned.

"You are evil" The witch screamed in outrage.

"I'm a vampire love, it comes in the job description" she stated nonchalantly, glancing over at Rebekah who was holding the other two witches to the rock wall opposite.

"Come on witches. All you have to do is tell us what we want to know and you can all go free, free to live your little lives as you please." Rebekah stated.

"Fine! The baby isn't Klaus's" Sophie relented when the witch beside her started hyperventilating.

"Now was that so hard?" Isabella stated though her voice was hollow, a sadness seemed to radiate off of her in waves.

"I'm sorry" the witch who she was holding against the wall stated sadly, she was truly sad that the baby wasn't Klaus's, she could see the deep sadness within the heretics violet eyes as she dropped the witch.

"We lied because she told us we had to" Sophie stated.

"Who told you to?"

"Elena Gilbert" to say they were shocked was an understatement, why would Elena do such a thing to them?, she obviously hated the originals but why did she hate Isabella?, they were basically sisters.

"Oh my god" Bella fell to the floor, all the sadness washed over her. Her sister had betrayed her and not only that, the baby wasn't Klaus's. Klaus wanted nothing more than to have a child, Bella couldn't give him that.

"We're sorry and we owe you" Sophie stated, hugging Bella as she cried in heartbreak, she couldn't believe Elena.

"Who's is it?" The blonde asked, also sad but more murderous, she wanted to end Elena Gilbert for the pain she had caused Isabella.

"Tyler Lockwoods" could the day get any worse? How was it even possible? Tyler was a vampire?

"We're sorry for what has happened" the elderly witch stated and left the two in the tomb together. Rebekah held Isabella as she sobbed, thunder could be heard cracking in the distance and Bella was no longer heartbroken, she was murderous.

-M-

The Salvatores and the Mikaelsons still sat in the parlor when they heard crashes of thunder in the distance, somehow the weather had gone from a beautiful blue sky to a thundering storm in under three seconds. Before they could question it, the door was thrown off it's hinges and Bella and Rebekah entered, looking bloodthirsty and utterly appalled. Moments later three witches entered, Sophie included. One of them gripped Bella's hand.

"Where is she?!" Rebekah demanded, they could only imagine that they meant Hayley, the wolf girl was currently frozen on the balcony above, looking terrified. Within a second, she was smashed Into a wall by Isabella.

"How dare you?!" She screamed in outrage, the brothers didn't know how to react, they were frozen. "Why so surprised? Did you think that Elena would be able to withhold her end of the deal?" Bella sneered and the brothers now all looked confused, the Salvatores blinked in confusion.

'' how did you find out?" The wolf croaked and Rebekah laughed maliciously, throwing her on the floor, the brothers were momentarily worried for the baby but that all changed when they realised that the girls wouldn't be doing this unless it was necessary.

"You only care Bella because you can't give him what he wants" Hayley informed, smirking, knowing she had hit a nerve. The next second, Hayley was thrown out into the rain.

"Leave or die!" The blonde female demanded and Hayley scrambled up, only to be hit down by Sophie backhanding her painfully. The door was then slammed angrily and Bella fell onto the floor, all the anger fading and being replaced with sadness, Rebekah sat beside her, crying silently.