Chapter 88- Petrova👒

Bella sat up on the bed and glanced around her sleepily, it was still the middle of the night outside and she didn't understand because she felt as though she'd slept for hours and it should of been at least morning, if not mid day. She turned to the clock and it read midnight, exactly midnight. She waited for a few minutes before realizing that the clock wasn't moving. Maybe it was broken.

Bella turned and stood, her gaze capturing the flawless face of her fiance, he was laying upon the bed, perfectly still and unmoving. He wasn't even breathing, she ran to his side and shook him, trying to wake him by calling his name but nothing worked. She ran from the room and down the stairs, as she reached the bottom she saw Katherine looking frantic by the doorway.

"What? What's wrong?" She asked, she knew fully well what was wring but needed her mother figure to say it so that she could believe it fully. Katherine pulled Bella into her arms and hugged her tightly, it was time for them to save Henrik and they'd do whatever they could do. They felt their bodies hit the floor before everything went dark and they awoke in Dorians chamber once more.

"Now my darlings, you will be there a long time so be careful" he spoke as though he cared but they knew he did not. "I have pre compelled Tatia and her family to think that you are one of their own. I must stress to you that when you enter it will be real, you are entering a different world with different events, changing the events in that world will moderate that world, however whatever changes you make to that timeline will not affect this world, a little confusing I must admit but bare it in mind that you are in a real place, this is not a dream." He stressed and then grinned, clicking his fingers and snapping their necks. "Good luck darlings"

-M-
"Katerina! Isabelle!" A women called, they searched their surroundings to see that they were both side saddle riding on horses, the ground below was dirty and they were riding through a small village. They could feel that their hair had grown in length and they wore ancient attire, flowers scattered in their hair and clocks billowing out behind them.

The women that had called them was an aged lady, she was dressed similar to them and they could tell, almost as if they knew her, that she was their 'mother'. Their 'father stood to her left. Dorian had warned them long ago that they'd gain the names Isabelle and Katerina Petrova. Katerina was the twin of Tatia or Tatianna and Bella was their younger sister.

"Mama!" They both called and jumped from their horses running to their new parents and embracing them, they had to play the scene perfectly and they were doing so.

"Papa" Isabella or now known as Bell, hugged her new father and he stroked her hair, they had to get straight down to business and find the Mikaelsons so that they'd be able to stop Nik from taking Henrik to see the wolves.

"Where is Tatia?" Katerina inquired.

"At the Mikaelsons, they are new to own, they arrived when you were not here"mother spoke, they could only decipher from this that Dorian compelled them to believe that the girls had been travelling.

"Is it okay if we travel over there?" Isabella asked her new parents, her violet eyes stretching as she pleaded. She had realized how her appearance hadn't changed.

"Fine, be careful" they grinned and jumped onto their horses and riding to where their Father had directed. Elijah and Nik were standing by the stable with Tatia, each taking a chance at flirting with the brunette when two horses rode in their direction, stopping a few metres away.

Nik looked up at the girls on the horse. One was an exact replica of Tatia but he paid her no notice, despite being curious, his gaze was drawn to the other girl, she was exceptionally beautiful, from her billowing dark brown hair that fell in natural light curls to her porcelain skin and her superb violet eyes.

"Tatia!" Both the girls greeted and jumped from their horses somewhat gracefully. The lookalike was the first to embrace Tatia, followed shortly by the shorter girl who Nik found magical.

"When did the two of you return?" Tatia enthused and they grinned at her before answering.

"Only moments ago" the lookalike answered.

"I missed you greatly" Tatia informed before noticing Nik and Elijah watching her curiously.

"Oh, Nik ,Elijah. These are my sisters" she gestured and they were shocked, they hadn't known she had sisters. "My twin is named Katerina." She pointed to the lookalike "and this little one here is my little sister Isabelle" she grinned and Bella/ Belle waved nervously. She couldn't keep her eyes off Nik, he looked so handsome when he was human, Katherine was having a similar situation with Elijah.

"Belle, Katty, this is Elijah and Niklaus Mikaelson" the tone of Tatias voice seemed to claim both males as her own and that angered Katherine and Isabella. Bella looked away from Niklaus, her eyes momentarily catching Katherine's.

"We must be off, it was a pleasure meeting you both" Katherine spoke and both her and Bella bowed their heads before jumping back onto their horses and riding away. Bella couldn't believe what was happening she almost wanted to abandon the mission already, it was tortuous being that close to Nik but not having him, it hurt even more the way he'd look at Tatia.

"I know it is hard Izzy but it will get better, it can only get better" the older brunette informed and Bella nodded, following Katherine into their wooden hut and almost feeling as though she knew the way around. The longer she spent here, she seemed to feel like she belonged in this land...