Chapter 114- Dorians return.🕴

"I called some vampires down" Marcel announced as he entered the courtyard followed by Bella who'd spent her entire morning looking through grimores with Davina in the library.

The teenage witch had returned back to life shortly after Bella had killed Genevieve and papa Tunde and the witch/vampire hybrid couldn't be happier.

"Good" Klaus remarked, everyone was now sat in the Courtyard around the table and Bella sat gracefully on Klaus's lap, wincing slightly, only noticeable to him and he frowned.

"Katherine. I think you and the humans should head down to the safe house" Marcel suggested, motioning to Charlie and Henrik.

"Why me?"

"Because Nadia needs you" Stefan responded.

"I'll go to" Caroline suggested and everyone reluctantly agreed, they needed protection.

"Rebekah, do you want to go?" Klaus asked, he wanted her to have her own choice. As long as she was safe, it didn't matter to him where she was.

"Yeah, I think I will, to protect them" she announced and everyone agreed. Marcel also persuaded them to take Cami with them however nobody could persuade Bella to go and they didn't want her to, she was powerful and they needed her there.

"When should we leave?"

"Leave at midnight, we'll send hybrids with you and plot the best route" Marcel informed them and get nodded, hopefully the enemies would be distracted as the shifters were also arriving at midnight.

"This so a busy day" Marcel spoke and took a swig of his alcohol.

"It is" Klaus agreed.

"I can help" Dorian spoke to Bella and Katherine and they exchanged glances.

"No" Bella and Katherine spoke together, everyone turned to them and frowned, about to question it but the girls halted them.

"Well, I know your enemy" Dorian chuckled and they looked over to see him standing behind Marcel however nobody else seemed to see him.

"Who is it?" Bella asked him, standing up and pushing him backwards away from Marcel, the warlock landed on the floor with a thud and everyone else heard it.

"My brother" Dorian stood up with an angry growl and Katherine exchanged a glance with her oldest daughter.

"Who's your brother?"

"Silas" Dorian finally announced and the doppelganger frowned though Bella stiffened, knowing the story.

"He was locked away" she growled angry at him.

"Yes he was but little Elena Gilbert released him so she could get the cure" Dorian chuckled though he was inwardly scared, Elena would hurt his dolls.

"And now?" Katherine asked, she'd find everything our later.

"Now she's teamed up with him, they are both doppelgangers apparently they attract" he smirked, he'd seen Elena and Silas began dating and he inwardly hated Silas more by the second.

"He's after us?" Bella queried

"He wants the kingdom" Dorian growled and sat on a spare seat, everyone turned when they heard it creak but they were still confused.

"Well what can you do? You are pocked in a Prison world" Katherine pointed out the obvious but he merrily smirked and both girls got further confused.

"Not anymore" Dorian chuckled and revealed himself, making everyone around the table gasp in shock, Bella just rolled his eyes, he was clearly loving the attention.

"How did you get out?" She wondered aloud and he chuckled devilishly.

"Magic" he spoke, half sarcastically. Everyone looked warily at him.

"Explain the story" Bella ordered and he chuckled at her.

"Careful little birdie, remember who's boss" he pointed at her and she groaned, he was exceedingly irritating.

"Anyway, the story, I was born 2000 years ago along with my brother, Silas, the doppelganger of Stefan." Dorian began and everyone was shocked but didn't speak.

"We both fell in love with the first Petrova doppelganger, amara." He continued "she chose him but he was due to be married to a witch named Quetsiyah." Dorian halted, directing Bella to continue.

"Silas used quetsiyah to create an immortality potion for them and on the wedding day they were going to take it. Though the day never came. Silas stole the potion and took it along with his one true love Amara. That is why they had doppelgangers, they were natures punishment."

"Yeah, and quetsiyah got very angry at Silas, she killed Amara and locked Silas in a cave with no blood but a cure" Dorian completed that part of the story.

"A cure?" Rebekah pipped up.

"Yes, a cure for vampirism" Bella spoke softly and Rebekah gasped.

"Silas was supposed to take the cure and pass through onto the other side, away from amara." Dorian smiled.

"But he never did and he stayed there for 2000 years" Isabella responded.

"I however was forced into a prison world by Bellas ancestors because I went on a rampage over Amaras death. Thanks again Bella" Dorian chuckled.

"Anytime" she smirked as a reply.

"What does this have to do with the war?" Marcel asked the obvious question.

"Silas is the leader of the enemy side" Katerina answered easily and they were all shocked.

"I thought you said he was locked away?" Henrik queried.

"He was, Elena let him out" Bella spoke, looking around the table, everyone was shocked.

"So we're fighting against an immortal witch and his doppelganger lover" Katherine completed and everyone stayed silent...