Chapter 73- Helpless🙈

The family plus their guests reentered the house, Niklaus was anxious to see his beloved Isabella

The family plus their guests reentered the house, Niklaus was anxious to see his beloved Isabella. When they entered they saw Carlisle, he looked stressed but hid it well, they also noticed that he was wearing a different set of clothing but it was uncertain as to why. He greeted them and they then followed him into the parlor where they found Bella sleeping under a fleecy blanket, also wearing a new set of clothing and looking utterly peaceful.

"Did you ask her what was wrong?" Katherine inquired, stroking the other brunettes hair, Edward watched Bella from the corner of the room, a light smile gracing his face as he reflected upon moments in the past. Niklaus glared at him and sat violently beside Bella, grabbing her in his arms to claim her as his, when he jostled her, she awoke suddenly, her eyes bloodshot.

''Nik?" She hiccupped slightly, confused by the force he'd used in hugging her, he looked guilty and apologetic and she winced slightly, her gaze setting on Carlisle who nodded at her in encouragement, he wanted her to tell Nik but she was too caring for that.

"I'm sorry love, are you okay?" His hands fluttered over her, soothing her in ways he didn't even know. He did however notice that her cheeks were swollen.

"I'm fine" she muttered, hugging her to him, her mind thinking of everything that had happened an hour ago, it was harder to cope with than she expected it would be but inside she was happy, this meant that her and Nik could have a child which was extremely amazing and made her happy despite having lost her child.

"Really?" Alice inquired, her gaze flicking to Bella's abdomen with a solemn expression, did she know? How? Maybe she had a vision?

"Really" Bella smiled somewhat convincingly. The others soon smiled along, it was contagious. She giggled.

"Come on! It's like ....late. Let's go to bed" Damon mumbled, his eyes scanning the darkness through the window. The others noticed it too and began walking from the room. Klaus boosted Bella into his arms, swinging her around as she giggled, ignoring the uncomfortable tugging sensation erupting in her lower abdomen. Carlisle shot her a worried glance before allowing Esme to pull him away to the bedroom.

"I love you my princess" Klaus mumbled into Bella's ear as he carried her bridal style up the stairs, passing Edward and Tanya who were snogging violently in their room with the door wide open. The hybrid grimaced and continued, kicking open his bedroom door and dropping Bella onto the bed, she felt pain but ignored it, there was nothing she could do to stop it but Carlisle said that her enhanced healing had began healing her battered body already. She just had to be careful because things could still hurt her.

Klaus slammed his lips to hers, pressing her down onto the mattress, his hands reached down and under her shirt, exploring the skin beneath. She kissed him in return, her hands grabbing his collar to hold him to her. She kissed along his neck causing his head to whip backwards aggressively, pulling her up into his arms. She hugged him tightly, her brain flew back to what happened.

"Nik" she mumbled as he continued kissing her skin. She wanted to cry because of what she was about to say to him.

"Hm?" He mumbled against her skin.

"We can't" she whispered, feeling tears well in her eyes, he froze where he was, unmoving. Klaus couldn't work out what was happening she'd never denied him and he felt rejected, he pulled away and turned around so she couldn't see his face. She placed her hand on his shoulder, she had to tell him.

"Nik?"

"What?''

"Do you have any idea what happened today?" She was shaking out of fear of what he'd say, he could say anything.

"No" he turned to face her, tears streaming down his face, he suddenly realized that something extremely bad had happened to his beloved, tears cascaded down her face as she pulled him under the covers so that they lay side by side.

Niklaus's p.o.v.
I was afraid, i didn't know what had happened but i knew it was something bad and I'd be there for her no matter what it was. I couldn't resist the urge to embrace her so i gave in to my instincts, pulling her close as she silently cried, being in my arms seemed to bring her a small amount of calm, enough so that she could talk.

"I had a miscarriage" every muscle in my body seemed to freeze as my brain took off, thoughts flew through me faster than i could comprehend, she'd been pregnant, my precious girlfriend had been pregnant and we hadn't known.

"Pregnant?" I somehow chocked out through my shock, our baby had died and that was the worst news i could imagine, she'd wanted this more than anything else and she'd lost it but despite this i felt a strange hope, she could bare my child meaning that although it did not work this time, she could have our child.

"With your baby, that means we can have a child" she rushed out, she seemed to be worrying about my reaction and i felt guilty for making her feel that way so i pressed her against me, she was mine and i was hers and one day we'd have a child.

"Did it hurt?" I questioned lowly, Bella was my biggest priority right then, i could think about having children when i knew that she was okay. And judging be her expression she was in immense pain.

"Where does it hurt love?" I scanned her quickly, trying to spot an injury but not seeing any visible ones.

"Everywhere" she moaned out, letting the pain seep into her voice, i hadn't noticed how much pain shone across her face until then, i hated seeing her in this state. I was utterly perplexed, having no idea how to help her in any way.

I helped her to remove her jumper and saw what looked like a bruise spread from hipbone to hipbone across her body, i was mortified and so i gently placed my hand upon her skin, she relaxed into my warmth so i gently rubbed her stomach.

We now lay side by side in the bed, my arm propping me up and my other soothing her swollen stomach as she whimpered, it wasn't how i planned on spending the day but i loved her more than words can describe meaning I'd do anything to help her.

"What can i do to help?" I questioned, i didn't know what to do.

"There's nothing you can do" she mumbled and i wasn't having that so i continued massaging her skin. She lay beside me wearing nothing but a lacy bra and navy blue shorts with knee high socks. From the waist down she looked utterly adorable.

"A bath?" Her head snapped up so i left to run a bath for my queen. When I'd completed the bath i ran to her side and lifted her up. When we'd reached the bathroom i placed her on the counter and ,helped remove her remaining clothing, her lower regions seemed sore and i couldn't help but blame myself, this wouldn't of happened if I'd taken precautions. I quickly shredded my own clothing and helped her slide into the water, sitting her on my lap as she whimpered in pain.

-M-
When we'd bathed i carried her to the bed, drying her gently with the softest towel i could possibly find and laying beside her, not bothering to dress us again. She soon fell asleep, naked and in my arms. The alarm clock read two in the morning meaning it was Christmas eve, apparently we'd spend Christmas eve in bed, i wasn't complaining.

-M-

I heard a knock on the door and glanced at it momentarily before pulling the sheets over mine and my girlfriends exposed bodies, holding her closely into my chest as i invited the person in. It was midday and we'd just been sleeping the entire time.

"It's Christmas eve! Up up up" Caroline, Katherine and My sister squealed as they entered, taking in our forms and giggling to themselves, Rebekah looking revolted.

"It's not what it looks like" i informed and they just tilted their eyebrows in a teasing manner, God help me.