Chapter 11 -Ancient Pianos🎹

Neither the raging hybrid nor the affectionate young vampire said anything for a short while, submerged in their feelings, questioning the way they felt as though it was a foreign concept to feel the intense love that radiated between them, unconsciously they leaned further together until their shoulders were touching, yet they didn't move away, either not realizing what they had done or not caring , just reminiscing in the feel of the others touch which they both longed to feel upon their over sensitive vampire flesh.

The silence that enveloped them became one of happiness, suddenly comfortable in each others presence instead of the previous unwanted mist that clung to them.

All at once the moment snapped sharply like a stretched elastic that could no longer withstand the pressure, Klaus sprung in his seat as though attached to bungee jumping cords, bouncing away from the surprised Swan girl who questioned what was swirling in his brain.

The plane sank slowly and they ended up landing in New Orleans. Klaus wasted no time in exiting the plane, successfully being one of the first to rush down the terminal , leaving a very confused Bella in his wake, she left at a more appropriate pace, shortly followed by the other two Mikaelsons who had made a random appearance. They walked side beside each other and collected their luggage, waltzing in the general direction that Klaus had disappeared to before. (A\N: This isn't going to have the exact same story line as the originals, I'm going to jumble up the events because i think that it would be easier to do it this way)

When they reached the location that Klaus had disappeared they saw he was no longer standing waiting for them. Instead a tall women with chestnut brown hair stood frozen, her eyes filmy , clearly under compulsion. The originals and Bella walked towards the girl, who looked up at their arrival.

"Mr Mikaelson is at the mansion" she stated monotony and marched off. Elijah nodded slightly in thought and zoomed off, followed by the girls. A few minutes later they appeared at a large stone mansion with climbing green ivy to the left side and a beautiful fountain in the center of the stone courtyard. Elijah led the way in, though Rebekah knew the way around as well as he.

"Niklaus" Elijah called, slightly louder than his usual voice, though it was unnecessary, if Klaus was in the house he'd hear them if they whispered. Bella just ignored the original family and walked off into a room to the left, seeing a piano in the corner, before, it would have been a painful reminder of her lost love but now it felt as though he'd never loved her, as though the pain was gone and left with a numb feeling.

Slowly she sauntered across the carpeted floor over to the beautiful instrument, her hand reaching out absentmindedly and stroking the white keys, which were almost the same shade of white as her translucent skin. She pressed a key, a tune soon formed. Unconsciously she sat upon the plush stool and the tune became stronger, filling the room with the delightful motes and emanating a blissful aroma. Little did she know , Rebekah and Elijah had entered to hear her play, now sitting on the velvet green sofa behind her, her eyes snapped closed as the tune continued and she smiled happily to herself.

She continues playing for a long time and the Mikaelsons smile , listening, soon the room turns dark as night falls, Bella opens her eyes whilst still playing, she looks at the candles around the room and lights them with her mind, she has had no use for magic since being with the Mikaelsons, to start with Klaus fed her witch hazel to stop her but after a while she stopped willingly, now she was a bit rusty but eager to use powers. The notes she played appeared in the air around her as she pressed the correct cords, floating silver for five seconds before disappearing. She glanced over at the cello in the corner and it propped itself up, suspended in the air. It began playing a tune, the other instruments in the room floated and played in time, a tune Rebekah recognized as being from the pirates of the Caribbean.

Bella stood and the piano continued, she took a violin and played the base notes. Klaus emerged to hear the music, he was greeted with a peculiar sight. Bella stood in the middle of the room on a platform playing a violin, silver music notes swirled around the room, the other instruments played along as well. And finished and they all stood silently as the notes disappeared...